• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Bistro Chicken Twist Without Rectangle Stone and Large Cutting Board?

C
chefmama
Hi.

I have a show on Friday and the host asked me to make the Bistro Chicken Twist...I have never made it so I have a couple questions....

I don't have the Rectangle Stone, can I make it on the Large Round Stone or the Stoneware Bar Pan?

Also, I don't have the Large Cutting Board, can I just assemble it on the stone instead??

Thanks. :rolleyes:

I will be practicing this tomorrow night for dinner! :D I don't want to mess up the twist on Friday! :eek:

Yes to both your questions. I make this at most of my shows unless the guests have already had it previously. I LOVE to make this at my shows because it's so easy and VERY impressive!

Thanks!So would you recommend the Large Round Stone or the Bar Pan?

I use the Bar Pan instead of the Round Stone because I don't have to worry about the seasoning falling off the stone onto the host's floor!

Great...thanks for the info. I will use the Bar Pan then!! :) :) :)

recipehi! do you have the chicken twist recipe? or where can i get it? i am new and have very few recipes. thanks....angie

1. Can I make the Bistro Chicken Twist without a Rectangle Stone?

Yes, you can make the Bistro Chicken Twist on a Large Round Stone or a Stoneware Bar Pan instead. Both of these options will work just as well as the Rectangle Stone.

2. Can I assemble the Bistro Chicken Twist on the stone instead of a Large Cutting Board?

Yes, you can assemble the Bistro Chicken Twist directly on the stone if you do not have a Large Cutting Board. Just make sure to use a clean stone and follow the assembly instructions carefully.

3. Will the Bistro Chicken Twist turn out the same if I don't use a Rectangle Stone and Large Cutting Board?

Yes, the Bistro Chicken Twist will still turn out delicious even without the specific tools. As long as you follow the recipe and use a suitable alternative, it should turn out just as tasty.

4. Can I use a different type of stone or pan to make the Bistro Chicken Twist?

Yes, you can use any type of stone or pan that is suitable for baking in the oven. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly if using a different type of pan.

5. Is it necessary to practice making the Bistro Chicken Twist before the show?

It is always a good idea to practice a new recipe before making it for a big event, such as a show. This will help ensure that you are comfortable with the recipe and can make any necessary adjustments before the big day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
speedychef
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies