• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big News! Chefsuccess Is Partnering With Thecardshower.com

In summary, Chefsuccess and Thecardshower.com have formed a partnership to offer exclusive discounts and deals for Chefsuccess members when using Thecardshower.com's site. To access these offers, members can simply log into their Chefsuccess account and click on the "Partner Offers" tab. The discounts can be used multiple times as long as the member is still a part of Chefsuccess. Thecardshower.com offers a variety of customizable greeting cards for different occasions and the partnership will be ongoing, with potential changes to specific deals and packages over time.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Chefsuccess is partnering with thecardshower.com! The Card Shower provides personalized solutions for post cards, business cards, note pads, bookmarks, stickers, and more! Recently The Card Shower has merged with the established online store stickingtobusiness.com and its items are slowly being made available to The Card Shower. So soon any items you could order at Sticking to Business will be available on The Card Shower!The partnership entitles Chef Success members to a 15% off discount for any purchase, unlimited times. A link will be added to the forum under the "Director Chefsuccess" link. The link will only be viewable for members and the discount code will be made available in the link description. fyi, the discount code will change each month.

Last edited:
Interesting!

Awesome! I love sticking to business! Thanks!!

Very cool! Thanks Greg!

yay! i love sticking to business too!

I love the card shower and sticking to business!

The link is now up! Discount code is: chefsuccessEnjoy!

Very cool! Thanks, Greg.

They are my favorite sticker company aned I've used them for many years.

Where do I find the link for Director's Forum?

Barbara

chefbarbara said:
Where do I find the link for Director's Forum?

Barbara

On the homepage look at the bottom for the "Community" category.

But only for Director and above??

monsen0727 said:
But only for Director and above??

Director ChefSuccess if only for Directors and above, but thecardshower.com is for everyone.

Partner update! We have switched back to partnering with Sticking to Business - Home CS members will receive 15% all orders by using the coupon code listed in the link description on our homepage!

1. What is the partnership between Chefsuccess and Thecardshower.com?

The partnership between Chefsuccess and Thecardshower.com is a collaboration to provide exclusive offers and discounts for Chefsuccess members to use on Thecardshower.com's site. This means that Chefsuccess members can now enjoy special deals and packages when sending personalized greeting cards through Thecardshower.com.

2. How do I access the exclusive offers and discounts?

To access the exclusive offers and discounts, simply log into your Chefsuccess account and click on the "Partner Offers" tab. From there, you can click on Thecardshower.com's logo to be redirected to their site and automatically receive the discounts at checkout.

3. Can I use the discounts multiple times?

Yes, you can use the discounts multiple times. As long as you are a Chefsuccess member, you can continue to access and use the exclusive offers and discounts on Thecardshower.com's site.

4. What types of greeting cards can I send through Thecardshower.com?

Thecardshower.com offers a variety of customizable greeting cards for different occasions such as birthdays, holidays, weddings, and more. They also have options for business and corporate cards. You can personalize the cards with your own photos, messages, and even add in gift cards or cash.

5. How long will this partnership be available?

The partnership between Chefsuccess and Thecardshower.com will be ongoing, so you can continue to enjoy the exclusive offers and discounts for as long as you are a Chefsuccess member. However, specific deals and packages may change over time, so be sure to check the Partner Offers tab regularly for any updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Back