• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Receipts in Beta Site: Show Info & Date Missing?

In summary, the show information is not printed on the receipt. The date and host name are on the email that is sent in the follow-up to the receipt.
cochef
Gold Member
Hope this is the right place for this question. I am trying to print receipts in the Beta site and can't see where it prints the show info (# & date) any where. Isn't that important info for the guest? Maybe I am just missing something but sure don't see it.
Thanks for any help.

Sadly, Beta is set up to email receipts but not print them. You can print out the email, but it's several pages long. Until the HO fixes this (I've emailed them more than once and encourage everyone else to email them about this as well) here's how I'm handing it. If the have a receipt from a live show it's not an issue. If it's a catalog or online show I will email the receipt if I have an email address. If not, I don't worry about it. Most people don't keep their receipts anyway. If someone asks, I'll be happy to provide them with one by printing it out, but I've only had 2 or 3 people ask so far. I don't know if this helps. Like I said, I think it's an issue that needs to be addressed.

Rae (or whoever is on beta), are you able to look up a customer's past order at least in the system? So for example, if you needed to give someone a receipt, couldn't you just fill out a hand-written order form with the necessary information? Or do those not count anymore? Since PC never asks for the actual receipt, it's mainly so they can find the show information anyway...would that work also?

No. You'll still have P3 on your computer to look up past history for a customer. That's why they tell you not to remove it from your computer.

so does p3 link to beta? If you are looking up past order info from a customer would you have to look in both beta and p3 for a complete history?

That helps, thanks. My recent show had a lot of outside orders with no email addresses so I ended up just filling out the 2 part order forms. I like to give the host the receipts to sort her order because the packing slips aren't always accurate. I did figure out a way to get the beta down to two or three pages and use my P3 computer receipt paper. When I was first trying to print receipts, I had to call tech support and find out why none of the return/guarantee info was missing. Found out I was bypassing that info in my printing method - but I am saving ink and paper! They seemed surprised I could print the way I was doing it but it works. How do we help folks with adjustments if the show info is not on the receipt - just rely on our records?

Turn your receipts into a PDF and print only the pages you need. CutePDF is a program that I use to create PDFs.

byrd1956 said:
so does p3 link to beta? If you are looking up past order info from a customer would you have to look in both beta and p3 for a complete history?
The history doesn't copy or link. So, in order to look at a customer's whole ordering history you'll need to look at both beta and P3.

cochef said:
That helps, thanks. . . How do we help folks with adjustments if the show info is not on the receipt - just rely on our records?
Glad it helped. The host's name and the date are on the receipt. That's all they need for adjustments/returns/exchanges.

Thanks Rae, you always are such a help. :)

raebates said:
Glad it helped. The host's name and the date are on the receipt. That's all they need for adjustments/returns/exchanges.
On the receipt I printed, I do not see a date or the host name. What am I missing :( If the Host name prints under the shipping info, that isn't always the case with my shows because we often ship to a different address than the host.

When you print out the email the first page says:Dear [Guest],
Thank you! I’m so glad you found just what you wanted from
The Pampered Chef®. Your order has been added to [Host
Name]’s Show. Please hang on to this email. It’s your receipt.You’ll get a follow-up email with your order number as soon as
the Show order is received at our Home Office. If you paid by
credit card, it will be charged at that time. Then, everything will
be shipped promptly.By the way, if you haven’t set up an account with us yet, it’s
quick, easy and so convenient. You can see your past orders,
create wishlists, and more!Warm regards,
[Consultant Name]
The Pampered Chef®

Last edited:
I know I'm a little late, but I just started using the carbon copy order forms so I could ensure everyone gets a receipt.

cati123 said:
I know I'm a little late, but I just started using the carbon copy order forms so I could ensure everyone gets a receipt.
That's what I've always done for live shows. The issue comes up with outside orders or catalog shows. I prefer to use the OOFs for these so that the customer gets to see the guest special.

Don't know if this is really the best place for this, but since we received the 3-mail earlier this week I sent the following to the home office hoping to hear back. Maybe one of you know this answer.
"According to this e-mail I will still be able to access orders made from my website when we have to go to the Beta site. I tried it and cannot find the orders nor the shows that are set up on my website. I have not changed over and the shows are on my website and were set up through the original Consultants corner. When I log in there I can easily find them and pick up the orders that have come in. When I go to consultant’s corner and follow the link to log in to the beta site I cannot find the shows or orders. How am I suppose to find them when I am automatically taken to beta in a few short weeks?"

So far, no one from the home office has responded to this although I got a response for a different question I asked a few days after I sent this one. Does anyone here know the answer?

If I understand your question correctly, the answer is no. The old shows don't transfer over to the new (aka beta) site. That's why we are supposed to keep P3 on our computers.

I finally got an answer yesterday to the e-mails I sent to the home office. "You will not see your orders on the new site until the change is made on the April 21st."
Then I asked Can you give me instructions on how to find them on the 21st?
Their reply "We do not have that information yet. Precise directions will be given to all consultants just before the change is made."
I was worried that the shows I already have set up at my website would be gone when I have to go to Beta and I would not be able to get any orders placed on those shows via my website. I'm sure all you you that have taken the plunge will tell me things will be fine and all I can do is take it one day at a time. I just am not looking forward to trying to learn something new when I have a full time job besides PC.

What is a beta receipt question?

A beta receipt question is a question that is commonly asked by users during the beta testing phase of a product or service. It is used to gather feedback and identify any bugs or issues that need to be addressed before the official launch.

Why is it important to ask beta receipt questions?

Asking beta receipt questions allows developers and companies to get valuable feedback from real users. This helps them identify any problems or areas for improvement before the product or service is released to the public. It can also help improve user satisfaction and retention.

How should beta receipt questions be structured?

Beta receipt questions should be clear, concise, and specific. They should focus on gathering feedback on specific features or aspects of the product or service. It is also important to use a mix of open-ended and closed-ended questions to gather both qualitative and quantitative data.

Who should be asked beta receipt questions?

Beta receipt questions can be asked to a select group of beta testers who have been chosen to test the product or service. They can also be asked to a wider audience through surveys or user feedback forms.

How can beta receipt questions be used to improve a product or service?

The feedback gathered from beta receipt questions can be used to identify any issues or bugs that need to be addressed. It can also provide insights into user preferences and needs, which can be used to make improvements and enhancements to the product or service before its official launch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lexif424
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef