• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best-Selling New Products at September Shows?

In summary, the "Best Seller for New Product" stands out from other products due to its high quality materials, versatile uses, and affordable price. It can be used for both cooking and baking and is dishwasher safe. It also comes with a 1-year warranty and a recipe booklet with cooking tips.
luvinpc
Gold Member
Those of you that have a few September shows under your belt already, which new products are you selling the most of?

ridged baker, microwave chip maker, simple slicer

Those are mine, too, along with the Applewood Rub and the balsamic vinegars.

what are you telling your customers about the chip maker since there seem to be problems with fires?

I have to say, without doing a report on P3 on the new products, that the top sellers at my Sept. show REALLY surprised me. Number one on the list was the recipe cards for the food processor.The new pantry items and other cookbooks also were big sellers. And I think there was a glass cleaning brush and one ridged baker. But not the simple slicer, glass containers or other items I thought would go over big.

What makes the "Best Seller for New Product" stand out from other products?

The "Best Seller for New Product" is a top-selling item because of its high quality materials, versatile uses, and affordable price. It is made with durable materials that can withstand everyday use in the kitchen. It also has multiple functions, making it a useful tool for a variety of recipes. Additionally, it is priced competitively compared to similar products on the market.

Can the "Best Seller for New Product" be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the "Best Seller for New Product" is designed to be used for both cooking and baking. It can be used to sauté vegetables, cook meats, or even bake desserts. Its versatility makes it a must-have tool for any kitchen.

Is the "Best Seller for New Product" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Best Seller for New Product" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it to prolong its lifespan and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

What is the warranty for the "Best Seller for New Product"?

The "Best Seller for New Product" comes with a 1-year warranty. If there are any defects or issues with the product within the first year of purchase, we will replace it for free. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase for any warranty claims.

Does the "Best Seller for New Product" come with any recipes or cooking tips?

Yes, the "Best Seller for New Product" comes with a recipe booklet and cooking tips to help you get the most out of your purchase. The recipes are designed specifically for this product and will help you explore its full potential in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies