• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying a New Recipe: Canned Chicken in More Stoneware Sensations

In summary, this conversation covers the use of fresh chicken in a recipe, the preparation and cook time of the recipe, using stoneware versus a regular baking dish, adding additional vegetables to the recipe, and storing leftovers. It is confirmed that fresh chicken can be used and the recommended cooking time is 10 minutes to prepare and 25-30 minutes to cook. While stoneware is recommended for optimal results, a regular baking dish can be used. Additional vegetables can be added to the recipe and the leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and reheated in the stoneware or microwave.
jasonmva
Silver Member
Hasanyone ever tried this receipe? I found it in the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook I have. I was going to attempt it today so if it works, I want to do it at my November show.

If you have tried it, do you think the canned chicken will work just as well?

So did you try it? How did it come out?? Just curious!

I haven't personally tried this recipe, but I have used canned chicken in other recipes before and it usually works just fine. I would say give it a try and see how it turns out. Good luck with your November show!

1. Can I use fresh chicken instead of canned chicken in this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely use fresh chicken in this recipe. Just make sure to cook it thoroughly before adding it to the stoneware.

2. How long does this recipe take to prepare and cook?

This recipe takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 25-30 minutes to cook in the stoneware.

3. Can I substitute the stoneware with a regular baking dish?

We highly recommend using stoneware for this recipe as it helps to evenly distribute heat and results in a perfectly cooked dish. However, you can use a regular baking dish if you don't have stoneware available.

4. Can I add additional vegetables to this recipe?

Absolutely! This recipe is versatile and you can add any vegetables of your choice to make it your own. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. How should I store the leftovers of this dish?

You can store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, simply place it in the stoneware and warm it up in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeslieSGI
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda