• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can It Go in the Microwave? I Feel Like a Dummy!

In summary, not all Pampered Chef products are safe to use in the microwave. It is important to check the product label or instructions for specific guidelines before using it in the microwave. Metal products should never be used in the microwave, but Pampered Chef stoneware and glassware are safe as long as the specific guidelines are followed.
pamperedape
can it go in the microwave?? I feel like a dummy, cause I have had mine for about seven years! I just never thought of using it in there...

Thanks Linda! :)

and into the oven up to 350!

Here is off of the U&C card:

Heat in oven only. The Classic Batter Bowl can be used in gas and electric ovens or microwave ovens without browning elements. Do not use the Batter Bowl on the stovetop, in the broiler or in a toaster oven. Do not use an alcohol or canned heat burner as a direct heat source. Please note that while the Batter Bowl lid is microwave safe, it should not be used in a conventional oven.
The Classic Batter Bowl is perfect for storing foods and can be used safely in either the refrigerator or freezer. Do not take directly from freezer to oven. Always let food thaw before cooking or reheating in oven.
Avoid exposing the Batter Bowl to severe or sudden temperature changes. Do not add liquid to a hot Batter Bowl. Handle a hot Batter Bowl with a dry cloth or potholders. Never place a hot Batter Bowl on wet or cold surfaces.
Avoid impact with hard objects. Sharp knives or utensils may scratch and weaken the glass. Do not use if chipped or cracked.
Do not pop popcorn in the Batter Bowl. This can damage the Batter Bowl and/or the microwave oven.

Thank you too Kelly!! :)

1. Can all Pampered Chef products go in the microwave?

Not all Pampered Chef products are microwave safe. It is important to check the product label or instructions before using it in the microwave. Some products may have specific guidelines for microwave use.

2. Is it safe to put metal Pampered Chef products in the microwave?

No, metal products should never be used in the microwave. They can cause sparks and potentially damage the microwave. Always check the product label or instructions to ensure it is safe for microwave use.

3. How do I know if a Pampered Chef product is microwave safe?

Microwave safe products will have a label or instructions indicating that they are safe for use in the microwave. This label may also include specific guidelines for microwave use.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, Pampered Chef stoneware is microwave safe. However, it is important to follow the specific guidelines for microwave use, such as avoiding preheating the stoneware in the microwave.

5. Can I put my Pampered Chef glassware in the microwave?

Yes, Pampered Chef glassware is microwave safe. However, it is important to follow the specific guidelines for microwave use, such as avoiding sudden temperature changes and using a microwave-safe cover.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • melaniehay22
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
  • luvlabs