• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gifting Batter Bowls: Suggestions for Pricing?

In summary, Sarah is considering pricing her batter bowl gifts at $20.00. She recommends clear sealing tape to keep the lids on, and suggests two of her favorite recipes to make three of each.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I was going to be making up some of the batter bowl gifts not only have to show at my shows but have at my fairs coming do you guys have a suggestion on if someone is wanting to purchase them what to price them??? If you could respond that would be very helpful

I would add up the cost of the cost of the bowl, ingredients, and any decorations, add 20%, and round up to the next even dollar.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing...I have a stop and shop next weekend and I bought a bunch of stuff to use as cash and carry so obviously those things I am going to leave as regular price but I am also making up some gift sets to sell...and I was wondering how much to charge.

I've heard $20 as typical for them. And that's for plain ones - no decorating, just put back into the box that the batter bowl comes in.

Last year I charged $20.00 for them with a fancy holiday ribbon and bamboo spoon. I purchased the three set of spoons and split them between batter bowls. They went over well and noone scoffed(sp?) at the price. This year I am planning on increasing to $25.00. We'll see how it goes.

How many did you sell?? Just wondering how many I should bring to a Holiday Fair!

Thanks so much for your wonderful comments I had a hostess in the mean time call me and said do you have any holiday gift ideas??? I said yes i am working on them and I will gladly have them there at your show she was very excited and she said she has 20 confirmed guests coming she seems very excited i can't wait to her shows i just love those moivated hosts!!! will keep ya posted on possible recruits!!! Thanks so much for the ideas of the prices.

Hey Christina (and chefsuccessers)....this is Beth in Lewiston! Be sure that if you have the batter bowls pre-packaged in their boxes that you use some clear sealing tape to keep the lids on.

I found that if you have someone who shakes their gifts, the lids may fall off and the food stuffs inside will then be all over.

I've done good tape and then put holiday ribbon over and around the bowl to cover the tape.

And if you haven't checked it out, I started a thread in the theme show area awhile back that asked for gift ideas. I got a few cute ones from that....

Good luck!

Sarah, at one bazzar I sold four. Then I did a luncheon show at my girlfriends work and sold five there and made two more to be delivered. I even had a lady order 10 for gifts to be made up.

It depends on how much you want to spend. I would choose two of the recipes you like and make three of each one. If they don't go at the fair you can give them away as gifts, use at another fair or book a "Homemade for the Holidays" show

Hope this helps! Good luck at your fair.:)

1. What is the typical price range for gifting batter bowls?

The typical price range for gifting batter bowls is between $20 and $50, depending on the size and style of the bowl.

2. Are there any special deals or discounts available for gifting batter bowls?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and discounts on gifting batter bowls, especially during holiday seasons or for bulk orders.

3. Can I personalize the batter bowls for gifting?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to personalize batter bowls with a name or message for an additional fee.

4. Are there any gift sets that include batter bowls?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers gift sets that include batter bowls along with other kitchen tools and accessories, providing a great value for gifting.

5. Is there a warranty or guarantee for gifting batter bowls?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all products, including gifting batter bowls. If you or the recipient are not satisfied with the product, it can be returned for a replacement or refund within a certain time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mvspenny
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies