• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Barbecue Hamburgers and Baked Beans!!

In summary, making the perfect hamburger patty for grilling involves using high-quality ground beef with a higher fat content, avoiding overworking the meat, and seasoning generously with salt and pepper. To cook hamburgers on the grill, preheat to medium-high heat, cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, and avoid pressing down with a spatula. Baked beans can be made ahead of time and reheated on the grill or stovetop. To prevent sticking, clean and oil the grill, brush a light layer of oil onto the burgers, and avoid flipping too frequently. Different types of beans and additional ingredients can be used in the baked beans recipe for customization.
chefshawna
Gold Member
Well, I recently made the Smoky Barbecue Sauce using the rub and my family loves it! I also tried it substituting the Chipotle and it is just as good and really spicy. I made hamburgers the other night and put some of the smoky sauce in the hamburger patties and it made them so tender and good. I used the Chipotle BBQ sauce to add to Pinto Beans and made my own BBQ Baked Beans and they were good too. Just thought I would tell everyone that if you haven't tried these sauces yet, try them NOW!!!! You'll never buy pre-packaged again!!!:D

That's great to hear! I'm always on the lookout for new and delicious homemade sauces, and this one sounds like a winner. I'll have to give it a try with some barbecue chicken or ribs. Thanks for the recommendation! Do you have any other suggestions for dishes to use the sauces on?

Hi there! I am so glad to hear that you and your family are enjoying the Smoky Barbecue Sauce and the Chipotle BBQ sauce. Both of those are definitely some of my favorites as well. Adding the sauces to your hamburgers and baked beans is a great idea! It's always fun to get creative with our products and find new ways to use them. And I couldn't agree more - homemade barbecue sauce is always better than store-bought. Keep on enjoying those delicious meals and thanks for sharing your experience with us! Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the perfect hamburger patty for grilling?

The key to making a great hamburger patty is to start with high-quality ground beef. Use ground beef with a higher fat content (around 80%) for juicier burgers. Avoid overworking the meat when shaping the patties, as this can result in tough burgers. Make sure to season the patties generously with salt and pepper before grilling.

2. What is the best way to cook hamburgers on the grill?

For the best results, preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Place the hamburger patties on the grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they reach an internal temperature of 160°F. Avoid pressing down on the patties with a spatula, as this can cause the juices to escape, resulting in a dry burger.

3. Can I make the baked beans ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the baked beans ahead of time and reheat them on the grill or stovetop. To reheat on the grill, place the beans in a heatproof container and cook over indirect heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through. To reheat on the stovetop, place the beans in a pot over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through.

4. How do I prevent my hamburgers from sticking to the grill?

To prevent your hamburgers from sticking to the grill, make sure the grill is clean and well-oiled before cooking. You can also brush a light layer of oil onto the burgers themselves before placing them on the grill. Avoid flipping the burgers too frequently, as this can cause them to stick.

5. Can I use different types of beans in the baked beans recipe?

Yes, you can use different types of beans in the baked beans recipe, such as kidney beans, black beans, or pinto beans. You can also add in other ingredients like bacon, onions, or peppers to customize the flavor of the baked beans to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• batroark
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
batroark
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Tropicalburstqt2