• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Banana Split Brownie Pizza and 30 Min Chicken

In summary, Becky is recommending that the brownie pizza be made at home and brought with her to the show.
Bren706
Gold Member
I just acquired a show for Thursday night from a fellow consultant who is not able to make it. She was going to do the 30 minute chicken and the banana split brownie pizza. I haven't made any of the sweet pizzas yet.

Should I make the brownie at home, and bring it with me? or should I prepare it and bake it first thing when I arrive? It bakes for 15-20 minutes, and then is supposed to cool completely.

I would definitely make it at home and bring it with you!

I agree with Becky, definately make it at home before hand. What is nice is if you work full time during the day you can actually make it the night before and then just keep it well covered.

I did this at a show recently and baked it there once I got there and let it cool while I was demoing and talking.

I think it would work great if you did it at home before you come. It would save some rushing of trying to get it in the oven and gettting set up when you get there.

I've made this recipe quite a few times; it's always a hit!
For brownie pizzas, I always make the brownie crust at home ahead of time.

I make the brownie at home and take it with me.

I am new - Does anyone have the recipe for the brownie pizza?

Do a search in "files" and it should be in there. I have also posted it in other thread so you could try looking for it in "search" too. I would post it here but I do not have it on this computer. Also you can find lots of recipes on www.joysfinecooking.com

I am very anxious to see how well they come out and how well they taste! I will have to keep track of this recipe...

1. What ingredients do I need to make Banana Split Brownie Pizza?

To make Banana Split Brownie Pizza, you will need 1 package of brownie mix, ½ cup of oil, 2 eggs, 1 cup of chopped strawberries, 1 banana, 1 can of pineapple chunks, 1 cup of whipped cream, and ½ cup of chocolate syrup.

2. How do I assemble the Banana Split Brownie Pizza?

To assemble the Banana Split Brownie Pizza, first preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine the brownie mix, oil, and eggs until well mixed. Spread the mixture onto a greased pizza pan or baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes. Once the brownie crust is cooled, top it with the chopped strawberries, sliced banana, pineapple chunks, and whipped cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and serve.

3. Can I use a homemade brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a homemade brownie mix for this recipe. Just make sure to follow the instructions for the brownie mix and adjust the measurements accordingly to make a large enough crust for the pizza.

4. What sides would pair well with 30 Minute Chicken?

Some great side dishes to pair with 30 Minute Chicken are roasted vegetables, rice pilaf, or a fresh salad. You can also serve it with a side of mashed potatoes or quinoa for a heartier meal.

5. How do I make 30 Minute Chicken?

To make 30 Minute Chicken, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a mixing bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon of onion powder, and 1 teaspoon of salt. Add 4 chicken breasts to the mixture and coat evenly. Place the chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Serve with your desired sides.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • cochef