• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Bamboo Tta smaller than the Black Tta?

In summary, the bamboo tool turn-about is smaller than the black one. It has 2 tiers instead of 3, and is not as durable in dry climates.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Is the Bamboo Tool Turn-About smaller than the Black one? Looks like it is just not sure. I also noticed that the bamboo one only has 2 tiers instead of 3, like the black one..

yep alot smaller...

Black to hold lots of stuff. Bamboo for looks.

I use the bamboo one in my office. Perfect for pens and such. Not so perfect for our longer handle cooking tools IMHO. The black one is awesome in the kitchen!

I've always used my Bamboo Tool Turn About for my shows and for events. Have carried it for a long time. Yesterday I pulled it out of the bag to set it on the table and it fell apart! Of course it is out of warranty, but I could not believe it. Anyone have this happen to them?

byrd1956 said:
I've always used my Bamboo Tool Turn About for my shows and for events. Have carried it for a long time. Yesterday I pulled it out of the bag to set it on the table and it fell apart! Of course it is out of warranty, but I could not believe it. Anyone have this happen to them?
Not fall apart, but mine has a big crack in it. It was right out of the box, so I got a replacement, but I still use the cracked one for pens and scissors and such on our shared school desk (which is just a big square farm table).

I had a host have hers crack but she had it on the counter close to her stove - didn't like the heat. Also, I think dry climates are harder on them!

My husband is trying to glue it back together. He was pushing the split seam together and it cracked on the other side. All the little dividers but two are out. I told him if he can put it together and use putty in the split I can still use it here. I did have another up-opened one so now I will use it for my shows.

What is the difference between the Bamboo Tta and the Black Tta?

The Bamboo Tta and the Black Tta are both versatile kitchen tools used for cutting and chopping ingredients. However, they differ in terms of material and design.

Is one better than the other?

Both the Bamboo Tta and the Black Tta have their own advantages. The Bamboo Tta is made from natural and sustainable bamboo, making it eco-friendly. On the other hand, the Black Tta is made from durable and stain-resistant plastic, making it easier to clean.

Which one is more suitable for cutting meat?

The Black Tta is specifically designed for cutting meat, as it has a sharper blade compared to the Bamboo Tta. Its plastic material also prevents cross-contamination between different types of meat.

Can I use both the Bamboo Tta and the Black Tta for cutting fruits and vegetables?

Yes, both the Bamboo Tta and the Black Tta can be used for cutting a variety of fruits and vegetables. However, the Bamboo Tta may be more suitable for delicate ingredients as its natural bamboo material is gentler on the produce.

Are they dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Bamboo Tta and the Black Tta are dishwasher safe, making them convenient to clean and maintain.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • IAmChefJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rennea
  • AmyDare