Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers

Discussion in 'Products and Tips' started by Admin Greg, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Staff Member

Please discuss the Bamboo Adjustable Drawer Dividers. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

2. Shari in TX

Shari in TX Gold Member

Just got mine today. They fit perfectly in my drawer and look like they were built in. I might want a lot of them! :)

Shari in TX

3. pchockeymom

pchockeymom

This may be my favorite products of the season! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! I need more! I took before & after pictures to share at my shows.

4. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Gold Member

This was the product I was most excited about when new products were revealed. They are in my very big utensil drawer and look terrific. I also took a before and after photo. Just need to make a copy to take to my shows. I will be buying another set at 50% savings!

5. JanisF

JanisF Gold Member

Would anyone be willing to share their before and after shots? I'd love to see them as this product interests me a lot :)

6. PamperedchefDaly

PamperedchefDaly Gold Member

I put these in a drawer that is 21 1/2 inches. They don't fit snug. I wish they were a bit bigger so they would spring to fit tight.

7. HeatherStephani

HeatherStephani

I am a new consultant and don't have these yet...do you have the heighth measurement for these? I have a customer that wants to buy these, but wants to know how tall they are. The Test Kitchen is already closed...anyone able to measure theirs for me?