• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Mini Brownies/CuPampered Chefakes?

In summary, it is right around the time that you should adjust the temperature and time for baking brownies or cupcakes in the mini-muffin pan. Depending on your oven, you might have to add or subtract a minute or two.
chefmelody
How should I adjust the time or temperature for baking brownies or cupcakes in the mini-muffin pan? I'm planning on making several batches for taking to an open house at my local salon tomorrow. I'm going to be making some brownies with peanut butter chips, and lemon cupcakes with lemon glaze.

I usually adjust the temp down 25 degrees and cut the time in half (from regular cupcake/brownie/muffin recipes). Depending on your oven, you might have to add or subtract a minute or two..

The directions for the Tuxedo Brownie Cups says to bake at 325 for 14 minutes. This has always worked well for me.

I always do my tux brownies for 10-12 minutes, I like them a little more moist though

mmmmm... brownies with peanut butter chips... mmmmmm.....

You're making me hungry!! I'm gonna have to go make some then go confess on the "get healthy squad" thread!! :0)

ShanaSmith said:
I always do my tux brownies for 10-12 minutes, I like them a little more moist though
I agree with Shana about the brownies...

and the lemon cakes you are doing, I would check at about 9 minutes so they aren't overdone and adjust from there! (I am quite the "cake snob" and I can't stand it when cake is baked too long! :eek: )

I agree check the cake a little early, let us know how long it takes.

When I bake my Brownie bites with a Hershey's kiss in the middle, I bake them at 350 for about 12-14 minutes. Just trial and error.
Deb

zmom58 said:
When I bake my Brownie bites with a Hershey's kiss in the middle, I bake them at 350 for about 12-14 minutes. Just trial and error.
Deb

Wow, never had them with a Hershey kiss in the middle--they must be to die for!!!!!! I love Hershey kisses!!!!!!!!!

I just made the decadent
chefmelody said:
How should I adjust the time or temperature for baking brownies or cupcakes in the mini-muffin pan? I'm planning on making several batches for taking to an open house at my local salon tomorrow. I'm going to be making some brownies with peanut butter chips, and lemon cupcakes with lemon glaze.

dessert cups (?) tonight. After 15 minutes at 350 degrees, they still were a little gooey in the middle. I would say it all depends on your oven but its right around that time...

D

Before they showed us the Rollo brownie thing, I used to use Hershey's Kisses with a caramel inside in brownie cups.

If you haven't yet, use the Tuxedo Brownie Cups topping on brownie cups, then add a 'topper'... pick one, or let your guests pick one... sales of EAD will go up, and you'll sell some MMP's too

-lemon zest
-orange zest
-candied zest cover in sugar and toss all around - see recipe in Straw.Am.pastries)
-chocoalte drizzle
-mini choc chips
-shaved nuts
-shaved choc
-a single raspberry or blueberry

God Bless, and Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

I always use a paper mini-cup liner too when baking Brownie bites with a Hershey's in them. Too good!
Deb

1. How do I bake mini brownies/cupcakes in the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

To bake mini brownies or cupcakes in the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan, first preheat your oven to the desired temperature. Then, spray the pan with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease with butter. Fill each well in the pan with your brownie or cupcake batter, making sure not to overfill. Bake according to your recipe's instructions, and use a toothpick to test for doneness. Let the brownies or cupcakes cool before removing them from the pan.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan for other baked goods?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan can be used for a variety of baked goods, such as mini cheesecakes, muffins, and even savory dishes like mini quiches. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly to your recipe.

3. How do I clean the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan?

The Pampered Chef Brownie Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Use a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to clean the pan, and make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

4. Can the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan be used in the microwave?

No, the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan is not safe to use in the microwave. It is designed for oven use only.

5. Does the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan come with a warranty?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If the pan has any defects in materials or workmanship, Pampered Chef will replace it for free. Please refer to the warranty information provided with the pan for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krahema