• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baked Eggs - Delicious and Easy!

In summary, to make baked eggs without them sticking to the pan, be sure to grease the pan well with cooking spray or butter, or line it with parchment paper. You can also add vegetables or other ingredients to the baked eggs, as long as they are cooked beforehand and sprinkled on top before baking. The recommended temperature for baking eggs is 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and the cooking time can vary from 15-20 minutes. Different types of cheese can also be used, as long as they melt well. Baked eggs can also be made in a slow cooker or stovetop, with adjusted cooking times.
Have you tried this???

N0- has anyone? Looks so cool!

eggmushrooms.jpg
These are so cute
chicks.jpg Some ideas for those hard boiled eggsPics of above jpegs are under the Easter Ideas Thread under Theme Shows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've baked eggs before. It works. In my experience, they were neither more difficult nor easier to peel. YMMV.

1. How do I make baked eggs without them sticking to the pan?

To prevent the eggs from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease the pan well with cooking spray or butter. You can also line the pan with parchment paper for even easier removal.

2. Can I add vegetables or other ingredients to the baked eggs?

Yes, you can customize your baked eggs by adding a variety of vegetables, meats, and cheeses. Just make sure to cook any raw ingredients beforehand and sprinkle them on top of the eggs before baking.

3. What is the best temperature and time for baking eggs?

The recommended temperature for baking eggs is 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The cooking time can vary depending on your oven and the size of your eggs, but typically it takes around 15-20 minutes for the eggs to fully cook.

4. Can I use a different type of cheese for the baked eggs?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that melts well, such as cheddar, mozzarella, or feta. Experiment with different cheeses to find your favorite combination.

5. Are there any other ways to cook baked eggs besides in the oven?

Yes, you can also make baked eggs in a slow cooker or on the stovetop in a skillet. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and keep an eye on the eggs to prevent overcooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Sarah Mitson
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
drdeputy
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies