• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ain't Life Funny!? - Missed My $1500 Goal by $300

In summary, "Ain't Life Funny!? - Missed My $1500 Goal by $300" is a personal blog post about the author's experience of falling short of their goal to save $1500. The author encountered unexpected expenses and challenges such as car repairs, medical bills, and a reduction in work hours that prevented them from reaching their goal. From this experience, the author learned the importance of having a contingency plan and setting realistic goals. They also express a mix of disappointment and frustration, and share their thoughts on finding humor in unexpected situations. Through this blog post, the author hopes to inspire readers to not get discouraged by setbacks and to keep pushing towards their goals, while also highlighting the unpredictability of life and the importance
mspibb
Gold Member
So I am not going to hit $1500 this month, missed it by less than $300; my 3rd show, a catalog show of over $800 became my new recruit's first show. will now have to take my laptop and move all the orders under her name. I am not really working much @ PC right now because of issues at my FT job so recruiting was not even on my radar! Ain't life funny!?

Congratulations on your new recruit!

Wow, that's disappointing to hear that you won't be hitting your $1500 goal this month. But it sounds like your new recruit's first show was a success, so that's definitely something to celebrate! It's great that you're willing to transfer the orders under her name and support her in her new venture. It's funny how life works out sometimes, isn't it? Sometimes things don't go as planned, but it's important to remain positive and keep pushing forward. Good luck with your full-time job and your Pampered Chef business.

What is "Ain't Life Funny!? - Missed My $1500 Goal by $300"?

"Ain't Life Funny!? - Missed My $1500 Goal by $300" is a personal blog post or online journal entry written by the author about their experience of falling short of their goal to save $1500.

Why did the author miss their $1500 goal?

The author explains in the blog post that they encountered unexpected expenses and challenges that prevented them from reaching their $1500 goal. These include car repairs, medical bills, and a reduction in work hours.

What lessons did the author learn from this experience?

The author learned the importance of having a contingency plan and being prepared for unexpected expenses. They also realized the value of setting realistic goals and being flexible in adjusting them when necessary.

How did the author feel about missing their goal?

The author expresses a mix of disappointment and frustration in the blog post. They also share their thoughts on the concept of "life being funny" and finding humor in unexpected situations.

What message does the author hope to convey through this blog post?

The author hopes to inspire readers to not get discouraged by setbacks and to keep pushing towards their goals. They also want to highlight the unpredictability of life and the importance of finding humor in challenging situations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila