• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Bacon in a Small Ridged Baker?

In summary, the Small Ridged Baker from Pampered Chef is perfect for cooking bacon. Its ridges elevate the bacon, allowing the fat to drip away and resulting in crispy, evenly cooked strips. It can fit up to 8 strips of bacon, depending on their thickness and size. Preheating the baker for 5-10 minutes before cooking is recommended for even cooking and crispy results. It can also be used for cooking other types of meat such as chicken, pork chops, and sausages. Cleaning the Small Ridged Baker is easy as it is dishwasher safe, but it can also be hand washed with hot soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
How to you make bacon in Small Ridged Baker?

How long?

Do I need to cover it? Parchment paper..wax paper..paper towel?

Directions are in the use and care. 6 slices, 5-6 minutes with parchment paper over the bacon.

Great..thank you..yeah..I know I saved the use and care..I save them all..but I misplaced it..and I want to make it for my coworkers tomorrow..since we don't have a stove or oven this will be great.

1. Can I cook bacon in the Small Ridged Baker from Pampered Chef?

Yes, the Small Ridged Baker is perfect for cooking bacon! The ridges on the bottom help to elevate the bacon, allowing the fat to drip away and resulting in crispy, evenly cooked strips.

2. How many strips of bacon can I fit in the Small Ridged Baker?

The Small Ridged Baker can fit up to 8 strips of bacon. However, the exact number may depend on the thickness of the bacon and the size of the strips.

3. Do I need to preheat the Small Ridged Baker before cooking bacon?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the Small Ridged Baker in the oven for 5-10 minutes before adding the bacon. This will help to ensure even cooking and crispy results.

4. Can I use the Small Ridged Baker for other types of meat besides bacon?

Yes, the Small Ridged Baker is versatile and can be used for cooking other types of meat such as chicken, pork chops, and sausages. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. How do I clean the Small Ridged Baker after cooking bacon?

The Small Ridged Baker is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. However, if you prefer to hand wash, simply use hot soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to remove any grease or residue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
hisecho
Replies
Views
cochef
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Products and Tips
Replies