• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baby Shower Games w/ Pampered Chef Items: Ideas for Fun!

In summary, it is recommended to plan for 2-3 games for a baby shower with Pampered Chef items. These games can be customized to fit the theme of the baby shower and there is no need to have cooking or baking experience to play them. Prizes for the winners are not necessary, but can add to the fun. All necessary materials for the games can be found at Pampered Chef, but you can also get creative and use items from your own kitchen.
natural
Gold Member
ANyone have a good idea for a couple of baby shower games that would still incoporate PC items?

The only thing that I can think of, of the top of my head, is a blindfold feeding game.
You could have the host(s) blindfolded (one at a time). They would have to measure out the powdered formula, mix in a Quick Stir pitcher, put baby food in a prep bowl and feed the baby. Of course you would need some of our great towels to help clean up the mess.

This gives the new mommy a chance to see what life is gonna be like and gives the chance for the guests to have a greagt time!

I'll have to think ab out it for a while!

Baby Bottle Game... Fill baby bottles with any bev and have the guests drink from the bottle, the first guest that finishes the bottle wins the prize.

Also, Baby Food Game. Have a Few flavors of baby food, have each guest taste a different food, if the guest can correctly identify the baby food flavor then they win a prize. If you want you can have a few taste tests and hand them a ticket for each right answer, the one with the most tickets wins the prize.

1. How many games should I plan for a baby shower with Pampered Chef items?

It is recommended to plan for 2-3 games for a baby shower with Pampered Chef items. This will give enough time for guests to play and enjoy the games without feeling overwhelmed.

2. Can I customize the games to fit the theme of the baby shower?

Yes, you can definitely customize the games to fit the theme of the baby shower. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and products that can be incorporated into different game ideas to match the theme. Get creative and have fun!

3. Are there any prizes for the winners of the games?

It is not necessary to have prizes for the winners of the games, but it can definitely add to the fun and excitement. You can choose to give out small kitchen tools or products from Pampered Chef as prizes, or even create personalized gift baskets with a mix of products and other baby shower essentials.

4. Do I need to have any cooking or baking experience to play these games?

No, you do not need any cooking or baking experience to play these games. The games are designed to be fun and inclusive for all guests, regardless of their level of experience in the kitchen. The focus is on having a good time with friends and family.

5. Can I find the necessary materials for the games at Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can find all the necessary materials for the games at Pampered Chef. From kitchen tools to food items, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products that can be used for different game ideas. You can also get creative and use items you already have in your kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
raebates