• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our August Specials - Limited Time Only!

In summary, the August specials include discounted products, hostess rewards, and limited edition items. They typically start at the beginning of the month and end at the end of the month, but specific dates may vary. These specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, and they are available to anyone, not just consultants. However, availability may vary by country.
Yes, I am thinking of holding my own catalog show just to get the grill pan set. Typically I'd do a mystery host or something if I had random individual orders but I think I'll try do one myself. :)

I booked an August show last month just becasue of it!

My computer will not let me download this file for some odd reason. Does anybody mind spilling the beans and telliing what the August host special is? Thanks!!

It's cookware for the host, color coated knives for guests. Maybe you'll be able to open this one.

Attachments

• Guest & Host Specials - August.pdf
    249.4 KB · Views: 547
Thanks Rae, I am not real computer literate if you haven't guessed yet. Thanks so much for letting me know!

What are the August specials?

The August specials include a variety of discounted products, hostess rewards, and limited edition items. Check out our website or catalog for the full list.

When do the August specials start and end?

The August specials typically start at the beginning of the month and end at the end of the month. However, specific dates may vary depending on the promotion. Keep an eye out for our emails and social media posts for updates.

Can I combine the August specials with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, our promotions and discounts cannot be combined. However, some exclusions may apply. Please refer to the terms and conditions of each promotion for more information.

Do I need to be a consultant to take advantage of the August specials?

No, anyone can take advantage of the August specials. Simply place an order through a consultant or on our website.

Are the August specials available internationally?

Unfortunately, our promotions and discounts may vary by country and are subject to availability. Please contact your local consultant or refer to our international website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefinHarmony