• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Exclusive Savings with Our August Host Special - Book Now!

I asked in the product show room and they didn't know either. The PC Newswire said that it'll be announced on Monday.
melaniepc
so if someone wants to book a party for August , are they going to know what those new products are before getting them or how does that work? I see they get 60% off a new product but we dont know what it is yet

We will know the August host special and have an updated flyer on Monday July 21st. You will have to go to consultants corner and print it, but we will know then.

alright cool, thanks!!

i can't wait, i can't wait, i can't wait!

Just so all of you know who did not go to conference they did not tell us what the host special is, yes we know what the new products are but they did not tell us which of the new products is going to be the host special.

Fluffy215 said:
Just so all of you know who did not go to conference they did not tell us what the host special is, yes we know what the new products are but they did not tell us which of the new products is going to be the host special.
I was wondering about that. I thought I missed something.

They won't tell us until after the wave 3, then everything will be on CC :)

someone said that it may have been an oversite that we did not have that info at conference, but we did got that confirmed...everyone was asking about it at the end of conference. We heard someone from home office say maybe we should call home office about it, but I don't know how they would be able to give out the info unless they knew we were on wave 1..guess they could check our consultant #

when do we find out about Sept host/guest specials?

Most likely the Sept host special will be posted on CC after July 21st too. We got the fall Consultant News at conference and it had the Sept & Oct specials in there.

Yup ... Sept. is in there ... but not August!

It's frustrating b/c I was on the phone trying to book shows for August .. and didn't have that info to give them!

Would someone mind sending me the September & October host special info? I didn't get to go to conference (wave 3). Can't believe they didn't reveal the August special!! Anyway, I know you can't post that stuff here yet but could someond PM or email me? Thanks!

Yea I have octobers special but not septembers. I am actually trying to work on septembers a bit now so if I know the special that would be great. a pm or email would be appreciated. its [email protected]

ok, I'll tease you --- September's host special is great and for a couple of my hosts, October's is awesome! think about great deals on large ticket items they will then be showing their friends & relatives.

kmaxs said:
ok, I'll tease you --- September's host special is great and for a couple of my hosts, October's is awesome! think about great deals on large ticket items they will then be showing their friends & relatives.
I agree with your mood. Did you just get back from Wave 3? Right now I'm tired, but if I pretend to be inspired, I'll get back in that mood. Right?

Welcome to CS, kmaxs. Have you been a lurker and now you're a poster?

Would someone mind sending them my way too? On the plane home I swore I thought something fell off my lap, I had my CN and the envelope it came in together, but I didn't see anything on the floor. Well, I realized today that it was my CN that fell off my lap. So frusatrating!
My email is [email protected]

OH NO! I would be lost without my CN. I know its online but I am a paper girl. I like to know it is right there.

Sandy

If anybody gets a "heads up" on the August Host Special, PLEASE let us know. My new consultant has a show on Sunday that I am helping her with and to know these two new additions would really help her with bookings during her 90 days.

pkd09 said:
If anybody gets a "heads up" on the August Host Special, PLEASE let us know. My new consultant has a show on Sunday that I am helping her with and to know these two new additions would really help her with bookings during her 90 days.

Nobody knows. I asked in the product show room and they didn't know either. The PC Newswire said that it'll be announced on Monday.

pkd09 said:

I think the first anyone will hear of it is Monday, when it is posted on CC - they didn't announce it at conference, so no one knows....

JAE said:
I agree with your mood. Did you just get back from Wave 3? Right now I'm tired, but if I pretend to be inspired, I'll get back in that mood. Right?

Welcome to CS, kmaxs. Have you been a lurker and now you're a poster?
I'm new here -- had heard about chefsuccess before but hadn't explored it. Went to Wave 1, drove instead of flying so had lots of time to think about things I learned, people I met, etc. on the way home and have now rested enough to start trying to do something.

My avatar is the map from my town to Conference so I won't forget the way there.

We would love to know the specials too whoever has this info or flyers. We have 4 shows next week and want to be loading with all the info so we can finish booking August & book September. Thanks!

[email protected]

Anyone else a bit annoyed that this wasn't announced at conference? I understand the feeling of excitement and the complicated nature as the Host Special are "new products"... but still!

I feel like that Mervyn's commercial where that crazy lady is at the door with her nose pressed up against the door saying "open open open".

<presses face up against computer monitor> @ Consultants Corner Open, Open... OPEN!!!

I agree. I am frustrated as well. They try to keep it such a big secret. I mean, Hello. How are we suppose to book for the 1st week in August. My host always want to know the special before they book a specific month.

Di_Can_Cook said:
Yup ... Sept. is in there ... but not August!

It's frustrating b/c I was on the phone trying to book shows for August .. and didn't have that info to give them!

GRRR, yes, frustrated here too with that. I think they messed up at conference and realized it too late so that's why they sent that e-mail. I have an idea though what it might be and hope it is!!! If it's a theme, you'll know what I mean!

They are doing an update tomorrow! I wonder if they might have it posted after 12noon tomorrow CT? If not, look at midnight tomorrow night. Only 33 hours to go then!!! Shall we do a COUNT DOWN!!!???

smspamperedchef said:
GRRR, yes, frustrated here too with that. I think they messed up at conference and realized it too late so that's why they sent that e-mail. I have an idea though what it might be and hope it is!!! If it's a theme, you'll know what I mean!

Sharon - I'm getting your drift and I think I like it... the countdown is on!

What is the August Host Special and how can I unlock exclusive savings?

The August Host Special is a limited-time offer for our valued hosts. By booking a Pampered Chef party in the month of August, you can unlock exclusive savings on our products.

How much can I save with the August Host Special?

The amount you can save with the August Host Special varies based on the total sales of your party. The more sales your party generates, the more savings you can unlock. Our consultants will work with you to maximize your savings.

Can I combine the August Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the August Host Special cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn our regular host rewards and benefits in addition to the exclusive savings from the August Host Special.

What products are included in the August Host Special?

The August Host Special includes a selection of our popular products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. Our consultants will provide you with a list of eligible products and help you choose the ones that best fit your needs.

How do I book a party and unlock the August Host Special?

To book a party and unlock the August Host Special, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website. Our consultants will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful and fun party for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
soulsing
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows