• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone share the August Host Special in Word?

In summary, the August Host Special in Word is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for hosting a party or event during the month of August. By hosting, you can earn additional rewards and discounts on our products, but it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. There is no minimum purchase amount to qualify for this special.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
I can't seem to find the August Host Special in Word... does anybody have this or can they convert it for me, please! I want to make my August Host Packets, but would really, really, really like this. I will love you forever and ever and ever and ever :D :D :D. Thanks!

I just typed August in FILES and it came up ? Give it a try - page 2

Here is what I have...

Attachments

• August07 Host Guest.doc
    338.5 KB · Views: 279
Here is one (modified from a format I got here several months ago).

Please proof the numbers before using though...:eek:

kris

Attachments

• MONTHLY SPECIAL - Host _ Guest Specials- August 2007.doc
    246.5 KB · Views: 299
Thanks Kris & Carolyn :)

Thank you guys, but I was wondering if anyone had the host special by itself in a word document. Someone did June and July's, and I love that I could just type my info into it. If nobody has it, it's not that big of a deal, as I don't have to stamp my info onto a ton of them (only hopefully 6!)

1. What is the August Host Special in Word?

The August Host Special in Word is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of August. It is a way for our hosts to earn even more rewards for hosting a party or event with us.

2. How can I take advantage of the August Host Special in Word?

To take advantage of the August Host Special in Word, all you need to do is host a party or event with Pampered Chef during the month of August. Our consultants will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to make it a successful and fun event.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a party during the August Host Special in Word?

By hosting a party during the August Host Special in Word, you can earn additional rewards and discounts on our products. This includes free products, discounted items, and even a percentage off your total purchase.

4. Can I combine the August Host Special in Word with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the August Host Special in Word cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn our regular host rewards in addition to the August Host Special in Word benefits.

5. Is there a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the August Host Special in Word?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount to qualify for the August Host Special in Word. As long as you host a party or event during the month of August, you will automatically receive the benefits of the special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
maddy123
Replies
Views
soulsing
  • taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire