• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Guest Special - How Many???

In summary, the August Guest Special typically includes 3-4 specially selected products for the month. You can purchase more than one, but the special pricing is only valid for one set per customer. The products are only available as a set at the discounted price, but you may be able to purchase them individually at their regular price. As a host, you can still take advantage of the August Guest Special in addition to your host rewards. The special is available for purchase during the entire month of August, but supplies are limited so it's best to order early.
chefdianne
Silver Member
How many pieces of Forged can the guests get at 20% off in August?
Thanks

unlimited

but I hate this special

Here's what I was sent........Here's the flyer I was sent.........

HTH,
Lisa

Attachments

• Guest Special - Aug. 2007.doc
    435 KB · Views: 315
Why do you hate it?

Because that is August I think they need to have a more summer special for the guests and the knives would be right before Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Just my opinion

~

I think we've got to spin this special........I'm already thinking of saying, something like this........
you know all those guys on your list.....any of them hunters?? I can tell you for sure, I sold more of the utility knives last year to husbands/boy friends of my hostesses. The guys who hunt love these and say since they're balanced they make great knives to take out in the woods. So if your hunter doesn't have one, here's you chance to get one on sale!! They're priced so well, get one for each hunter on your list. (Like that will happen in my area, but I can hope, lol)

I'm not to crazy about it, I might make my own special of spend $ and get ?? free.

HTH,

Lisa

The hunting idea would not really work well in sunny Southern CA! Ha Ha Ha. But fishing would. Great idea!

The knives are great for cutting up meat and vegetables for BBQing. They make the prep work easy.

You just have to get these knives in the guest's hands and they will be sold!

I will probably be doing hands on shows in August and let everyone use them so they can experience for themselves how awesome these knives really are!!!!

1. How many products are included in the August Guest Special?

The August Guest Special typically includes 3-4 products that are specially selected for the month.

2. Can I purchase more than one of the August Guest Special?

Yes, you can purchase as many as you'd like! However, keep in mind that the special pricing is only valid for one set per customer.

3. Are the products in the August Guest Special available for individual purchase?

No, the products in the August Guest Special are only available as a set at the discounted price. However, you may be able to purchase them individually at their regular price.

4. Can I still receive the August Guest Special if I am hosting a party?

Yes, as a host, you can still take advantage of the August Guest Special in addition to your host rewards. Just let your consultant know that you would like to add it to your party order.

5. How long is the August Guest Special available for purchase?

The August Guest Special is available for purchase during the entire month of August. However, keep in mind that it is only available while supplies last, so it's best to order early to ensure you get the special set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • MomToEli
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • MandyH