• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Artisan Bread Show Experience | Share Your Reviews Now!

In summary, the conversation is about making artisan bread in the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker. Some people have tried it and it is simple and yields a high profit. The instructions involve letting the dough rise, preheating the baker, and baking the bread. There is some concern about voiding the warranty by preheating the baker according to the instructions. Some suggest serving the bread with spices and sauces.
Just started my batch ... I'll post at the results of round two
And no I live by the Hudson River in Poughkeepsie ny so I'm pretty low

Also, which recipe are you using? I counted no less than four recipes in this thread. Maybe it's not supposed to rise much.

There's a one-hour bread recipe going around on FB for the DCB that is different than any of the ones here. The ones in this thread are for artisanal results, i.e. chewy crust, large air holes, etc. The one I mentioned is more regular-like. I'll post it in another thread.

Im doing the dcb, artisan.. and i followed Michele Zito step by step...im in the first rise step, so far its looking much better then yesterday!

They show this recipe on the website with a video. They just do not preheat the baker. Most breads you don't have to preheat. This is the only recipe that I know of that says to put the bread in the pan after it's hot. I think it will work fine without doing that.

Came out perfect when I proofed the yeast before adding it to the flour! And I did not preheat.. thank you everyone for your input

Posting Flyer
artesian bread flyer822651_n.jpg

I used to make no knead bread in my clay bakers a few years ago. They weren't pampered chef. The instructions were always to soak them for at least 30 minutes before putting them in the oven. I wonder if that would work.

Our stoneware doesn't need to be soaked - that's one of the many benefits!

<h2>1. What is the Artisan Bread Show Experience?</h2><p>The Artisan Bread Show Experience is a cooking demonstration and workshop where you can learn how to make delicious homemade artisan bread using Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>2. How long does the Artisan Bread Show last?</h2><p>The Artisan Bread Show Experience typically lasts for about 2-3 hours.</p><h2>3. What is included in the Artisan Bread Show?</h2><p>The Artisan Bread Show includes a live cooking demonstration, hands-on bread making workshop, and a chance to sample and taste different types of artisan bread. You will also receive a recipe guide and tips on how to make artisan bread using Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>4. Has anyone done the Artisan Bread Show? How did it go?</h2><p>Yes, many people have attended the Artisan Bread Show and it has received great reviews! Customers have enjoyed learning new bread making techniques and have been impressed with the quality of the bread made with Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>5. I am currently letting my dough rise to try the recipe but I was wondering how good of a show this is.</h2><p>The Artisan Bread Show is a highly recommended experience for those who love bread making or want to learn how to make their own homemade bread. The show provides valuable tips and techniques, as well as a fun and interactive learning environment. Plus, you get to taste and sample delicious artisan bread! We are confident you will have a great time at the Artisan Bread Show.</p>

1. What is the Artisan Bread Show Experience?

The Artisan Bread Show Experience is a cooking demonstration and workshop where you can learn how to make delicious homemade artisan bread using Pampered Chef products.

2. How long does the Artisan Bread Show last?

The Artisan Bread Show Experience typically lasts for about 2-3 hours.

3. What is included in the Artisan Bread Show?

The Artisan Bread Show includes a live cooking demonstration, hands-on bread making workshop, and a chance to sample and taste different types of artisan bread. You will also receive a recipe guide and tips on how to make artisan bread using Pampered Chef products.

4. Has anyone done the Artisan Bread Show? How did it go?

Yes, many people have attended the Artisan Bread Show and it has received great reviews! Customers have enjoyed learning new bread making techniques and have been impressed with the quality of the bread made with Pampered Chef products.

5. I am currently letting my dough rise to try the recipe but I was wondering how good of a show this is.

The Artisan Bread Show is a highly recommended experience for those who love bread making or want to learn how to make their own homemade bread. The show provides valuable tips and techniques, as well as a fun and interactive learning environment. Plus, you get to taste and sample delicious artisan bread! We are confident you will have a great time at the Artisan Bread Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
  • esavvymom