• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host from April still get the Special in May?

In summary, the conversation is about a new consultant asking for help on how to get the April host special for her second show. Another consultant explains that as long as the show was held in April and has the date in PP3, the host can receive the April specials. They also note that the May HWC items and Mid Season Products are not available for purchase on an April show. The consultant advises the new consultant to double check the month before submitting and welcomes them to the site. The original poster thanks everyone for their help and notes that she recognizes another consultant's profile picture from a different online forum.
littlebeans
I'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong spot. I still need to get a hang of this site yet! But I have a question on something I read a couple weeks back. I had a show on Sat but the host doesn't want to close until this week. With it being a new month, how does she get the host special for April rather than May? Is there a certain amount of days of a grace period for this? This will literally be my second show and I'm not sure how to do it, though I know it can be done! Thank you so much!

She is able to get the host special for April as long as the show was held and has the date in PP3 for April. You have till the end of the next month to get the show in for the specials. Ex show in April has till end of May to be submitted and for the hostess to recieve April specials. I hope I am making sense

Just a note, the May HWC items and Mid Season Products are not available for purchase on an April show - even if it is submitted in May.

check, double check and recheck the month that you want it submitted for...make sure it says April, and you'll have no problem!!

Thank you so much! It all makes sense, I just needed to be directed! LOL. Again, thanks!
And Kate...I think we are on another cyber board together or someone else uses your pic! LOL. Love it! Thank you for your help!

littlebeans...you are new here!! Just wanted to welcome you!

Thanks! I'm really excited about doing PC, but it is also overwhelming at times. I don't know who started this site but it has been a humungous help! I love it!

Littlebeans - the pic is from stuffonmycat.com, so it probably isn't me :D

1. What is the April Host Special in May?

The April Host Special in May is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn exclusive products or discounts for hosting a party during the month of April that is held in May.

2. How do I qualify for the April Host Special in May?

To qualify for the April Host Special in May, you must host a party during the month of April with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

3. Can I combine the April Host Special in May with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the April Host Special in May cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion.

4. What are the products or discounts offered for the April Host Special in May?

The specific products or discounts offered for the April Host Special in May may vary. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current promotion.

5. When will I receive the April Host Special in May if I qualify?

If you qualify for the April Host Special in May, you will receive the exclusive products or discounts once your party has closed and all orders have been submitted and processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
Replies