• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Make Delicious Apple Pie at Our Workshop - Join Now!

In summary, hosting an Apple Pie Workshop can be a fun and rewarding experience. First, decide on the format and guest list. Then, choose a date and location, gather supplies and ingredients, and pick a recipe. Prepare the apples and set up workstations before demonstrating the pie-making process and letting guests make their own pies. Finally, bake and enjoy the pies, package and freeze any extras, and follow up with your guests for feedback.
Michele Houston
I've looked everywhere for information on an Apple Pie Workshop. I know it has been done before. I was thinking of adding this to a freezer meal workshop I'm doing this month. Also, looking to do this as a stand alone show. Has anyone done one of these that could help me get started?

I don't recall ever seeing anything about an Apple Pie Workshop. Great idea, though.

Here are some steps to help you plan and host an Apple Pie Workshop:1. Decide on the format: Will this be a standalone workshop or will it be incorporated into another event, such as a freezer meal workshop? This will help determine the logistics and planning needed.2. Create a guest list: Determine how many people you want to invite to the workshop. This will help with planning how much ingredients and supplies you will need.3. Choose a date and location: Pick a date that works for you and your guests. Consider hosting the workshop in your home or a community kitchen space. Make sure the location has enough space for everyone to work comfortably.4. Gather supplies and ingredients: You will need pie crusts, apples, sugar, cinnamon, flour, butter, and other ingredients depending on the recipe you choose. You will also need baking dishes, mixing bowls, measuring cups and spoons, and other kitchen tools.5. Choose a recipe: Decide on a recipe for the apple pie. You can choose a classic recipe or try something new like a Dutch apple pie or apple crumble. Make sure to have enough copies of the recipe for everyone.6. Prepare the apples: Have the apples pre-washed and sliced before the workshop begins. This will save time and allow you to focus on the other steps of making the pie.7. Set up workstations: Set up workstations with all the necessary supplies and ingredients. Make sure each station has a rolling pin, a pie dish, and a mixing bowl.8. Demonstrate the pie-making process: Start by demonstrating how to make the pie crust. Then, show how to mix the filling and assemble the pie. Make sure to explain each step in detail and answer any questions from the participants.9. Let guests make their own pies: Once the demonstration is done, let guests make their own pies at their workstations. You can also have them work in pairs or small groups to make the process more fun and interactive.10. Bake and enjoy: Once the pies are assembled, bake them according to the recipe instructions. While the pies are baking, you can enjoy some refreshments and socialize with your guests.11. Package and freeze: If this is part of a freezer meal workshop, have guests package and label their pies to take home and freeze for later.12. Follow up: Send a thank-you note to your guests and ask for feedback on the workshop. This will help you improve for

What ingredients do I need to make an apple pie?

To make an apple pie, you will need 6-7 medium-sized apples, 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 tsp of ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg, 1/4 tsp of salt, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp of butter, and 1 pre-made pie crust.

Do I need any special tools or equipment for the apple pie workshop?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment for the apple pie workshop. However, having a pie dish, mixing bowl, and a rolling pin will make the process easier.

How long does it take to make an apple pie during the workshop?

The apple pie workshop typically takes around 1-2 hours, depending on the experience level of the participants. This includes preparation, baking, and cooling time.

Can I use a different type of fruit for the apple pie?

Yes, you can use a different type of fruit such as peaches, pears, or cherries for the apple pie workshop. However, the baking time may vary depending on the type of fruit used.

Is the apple pie workshop suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the apple pie workshop is suitable for all skill levels. Our consultants will provide step-by-step instructions and tips to ensure that everyone can make a delicious apple pie.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dawn Walle
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • esavvymom