• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set

In summary, the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set includes four ceramic plates and a metal caddy for easy transport and serving. The plates measure 6 inches in diameter, making them perfect for serving small bites and appetizers. The metal caddy is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. The ceramic plates are safe for both hot and cold foods, and the materials used are ceramic for the plates and metal for the caddy, ensuring durability and long-lasting use.
gsptn
Gold Member
Looking for Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set. Not sure if customer gave me wrong number or I put in wrong number but she is unhappy with me.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We value our customers and want to make sure you have a great experience with us. Please let me know what number you are looking for and I will do my best to help you find the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set you are looking for. Thank you for your patience.

I'm sorry to hear that the customer is unhappy with you. Can you provide more information about the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set that you are looking for? What brand or specific features are you looking for? This will help me assist you better. Thank you.

What is included in the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set?

The Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set includes four ceramic plates and a metal caddy for easy transport and serving.

What size are the plates in the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set?

The plates in the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set measure 6 inches in diameter, making them perfect for serving small bites and appetizers.

Is the caddy in the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the metal caddy in the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Can the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the ceramic plates in the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set are safe for both hot and cold foods, making them versatile for any type of appetizer.

What materials are the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set made of?

The plates in the Appetizer Plates and Caddy Set are made of ceramic and the caddy is made of metal, ensuring durability and long-lasting use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • gsptn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies