• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Appetizers Fit for Any Occasion

In summary, Paula was asking for ideas for appetizers for a show she is hosting. Several recipes were suggested, including the Hot N Cheesy Bruschetta Dip and the Greek Spinach Puffs and Bacon & Artichoke Squares. The Mini Cocotte was also suggested as a way to cook the appetizers quickly.
kewaters
Help! I'm having a show coming up and the host said she wants 'appetizer' type food...hasn't given me any direction on theme (i.e. american, mexican, italian, etc.) so i want to be able to offer her a few recipes to choose from. i'm thinking (2) appetizers, and i'd like to show off the dcb and/or collapsable bowl...any suggestions?

I know that there was a thread on the Recipes forum about Appetizers in the DCB... so check that out. But I'm thinking maybe you could use the DCB to cook some chicken to add to an appetizer recipe like the Jerk Chicken Nachos or the Chipotle Cornbread Chicken Cups (or something like that). I always make my chicken for things like this in the DCB... I buy those bags of Flash Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts to have on hand (when you can get them on sale, stock up) then I just throw a couple of the frozen breasts in the DCB and microwave for about 15 minutes (sprinkle with choice of seasoning first). Then use the Salad Choppers to chop up, works great! Not sure about an appetizer for the colapsible bowls... sorry. Hope this helps at least a little!

Thanks Paula, that is a great idea!

Also, check out consultan's corner theme show tab....there's one called Bites and Bevs that may help.

I love the Hot Pizza Dip, and you could also have the oil dipping seasoning....a veggie kabob or tray with The Garden Dip....I've heard great things about the wonton purses, but haven't tried it myself

Doesn't use the DCB or bowl, but I LOVE the quiche lorraine tartlets, and the artichoke cups too.

For the collapsible bowl you could do the greek cheese torta and serve it in the big one with crackers around. It is a pretty quick demo, so you could add a quick DCB demo if you wanted, or do garlic bites in the cookware to show it off. Sprinkle on some of the oil dipping seasoning to those before baking - YUM!!

great ideas, thanks everyone!

I did a huge appetizer party this past Saturday (no, it was NOT a Pampered Chef party), but it was a great success. I had it for 16 people. Here is what I served:

Mango Chutney Torta w assorted crackers
Brie in Braided Bread Ring w/ toasted baguettes
Three-Cheese Garden Pizza
Roasted Red Pepper Strips on Endive
Sausage & Cheese Stromboli
Chicken and Artichoke Tartlets
Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar
Tomato Basil Dip with Fresh Veggies
Spiral Sliced Honey-Baked Ham on potato rolls
Marinated Shrimp w/proscuitto & smoked gouda
Chicken Salad on Croissants
Beer Bread with Dipping Oils
Fresh Pineapple Salsa with Tortilla Chips
Smoky Cheese-Stuffed Jalapenos
Spicy Sausage Bundles
Won Ton Purses

Almond Joy Brownies
Carrot Cake Mini-Cupcakes
White Chocolate & Orange Charlotte Russe

Lemony-Gingertini's
Cran-Razzberry Fizz

Despite it not being a PC party, I think I made a sale on a complete set of the Stainless Steel cookware. Yahooooooo!

BadGirl said:
I did a huge appetizer party this past Saturday (no, it was NOT a Pampered Chef party), but it was a great success. I had it for 16 people. Here is what I served:

Mango Chutney Torta w assorted crackers
Brie in Braided Bread Ring w/ toasted baguettes
Three-Cheese Garden Pizza
Roasted Red Pepper Strips on Endive
Sausage & Cheese Stromboli
Chicken and Artichoke Tartlets
Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar
Tomato Basil Dip with Fresh Veggies
Spiral Sliced Honey-Baked Ham on potato rolls
Marinated Shrimp w/proscuitto & smoked gouda
Chicken Salad on Croissants
Beer Bread with Dipping Oils
Fresh Pineapple Salsa with Tortilla Chips
Smoky Cheese-Stuffed Jalapenos
Spicy Sausage Bundles
Won Ton Purses

Almond Joy Brownies
Carrot Cake Mini-Cupcakes
White Chocolate & Orange Charlotte Russe

Lemony-Gingertini's
Cran-Razzberry Fizz

Despite it not being a PC party, I think I made a sale on a complete set of the Stainless Steel cookware. Yahooooooo!

WOW!!!!! Invite me over next time! Sounds delicious!

Whoa, how much did it cost to buy all the food needed for that party, BadGirl???

The new SB has some really delicious appetizer recipes. I can vouch for the Hot N Cheesy Bruschetta Dip. REALLY GOOD.

and, it's made in the Round Baker, but doubled, it will go in the DCB. The Greek Spinach Puffs and Bacon & Artichoke Squares sound yummy, too.

if you want to use the collapsible bowl, look up Sweet & Salty Party Mix in "recipe search" on CC. it is simple, and goes really fast...

Last edited:
I love the Hot N Cheesy Bruschetta Dip - without the puff pastry of course. I serve it with french bread sliced and then topped with a Lemon Rosemary compound butter and toasted! It is a huge hit!

You can also halve the recipe to use in the new Mini Cocotte.

What about the 5 Appetizers in 15 Minutes show....email me at [email protected] and I can send you all the info.

1. What are some easy appetizer recipes that can be prepared in advance?

Some easy appetizer recipes that can be prepared in advance include bruschetta, deviled eggs, and antipasto skewers. These can be assembled ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

2. Are there any appetizers that are suitable for guests with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are many appetizers that can accommodate dietary restrictions. Some options include a vegetable platter with hummus for vegan and gluten-free guests, fruit and cheese skewers for vegetarian guests, and shrimp cocktail for pescatarian guests.

3. Can you recommend any appetizers that are low in calories?

There are many delicious appetizers that are low in calories. Some options include cucumber and dill yogurt bites, melon and prosciutto skewers, and caprese salad skewers. You can also serve fresh fruits and vegetables with a light dip.

4. What are some kid-friendly appetizers?

Kids tend to love finger foods, so appetizers like mini pizzas, chicken tenders, and mozzarella sticks are always a hit. You can also serve fruit kebabs with a yogurt dip or mini grilled cheese sandwiches for a fun twist.

5. Are there any appetizer recipes that can be made in the Pampered Chef Rockcrok®?

Yes, there are several appetizer recipes that can be made in the Rockcrok®. Some options include baked brie with cranberry sauce, buffalo chicken dip, and spinach and artichoke dip. The Rockcrok® is perfect for hot dips and can also be used for cooking meats and vegetables for appetizers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sailortena
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sailortena
  • ChefNic