• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are Some Easy-to-Make Caribbean Themed Appetizers for a Cooking Show?

In summary, for your Caribbean-themed appetizer show, I recommend Jerk Chicken Nachos, Mango Confetti Salsa, Chicken Bites with Rubs and Dipping Sauces, Coconut Shrimp Bites, Island Style Ceviche, and Caribbean Salad Cups. Each of these options can be easily made with Pampered Chef tools and require minimal cooking to beat the heat. Thank you for considering hosting a show with us!
towerbabel
Gold Member
Hello. A host wants to do an appetizer show, but she wants to use tools and use the least amount of cooking as possible (partly due to heat, partly just to think outside the box). What appetizers do you recommend. I need about 5-6 options please and if possible can they be carribean themed or all have 1 ingredient that is the same throughout them.

Ruth

Jerk Chicken Nachos. Yummy!!!

Mango Confetti Salsa.

Do a tasting party-pretzels, chicken bites, pound cake, and have sauces, dips made with rubs, dessert sauces. Make chips with mcm and salsa in the mfp.

, thank you for considering hosting an appetizer show with Pampered Chef! I completely understand wanting to minimize cooking and heat in the summer months, and I love the idea of incorporating a Caribbean theme. Here are 5 delicious and easy appetizer options for your show:1. Caribbean Mango Salsa with Tortilla Chips: This refreshing and colorful salsa is made with diced mango, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice. Serve it with crispy tortilla chips for a perfect summer snack.2. Jamaican Jerk Chicken Skewers: These flavorful skewers are made with marinated chicken breast, bell peppers, and pineapple chunks. The Pampered Chef Flexible Skewers are perfect for grilling and can be easily removed from the grill without losing any ingredients.3. Coconut Shrimp Bites: These bite-sized shrimp are coated in a crispy coconut breading and served with a spicy mango dipping sauce. The Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Pan is great for baking these and creating the perfect bite-sized appetizer.4. Island Style Ceviche: This refreshing dish is made with diced white fish, lime juice, red onion, and avocado. Serve it in the Pampered Chef Small Batter Bowl for a beautiful presentation.5. Caribbean Salad Cups: These mini cups are made with wonton wrappers and filled with a tropical salad of diced mango, avocado, red onion, and black beans. The Pampered Chef Mini Tart Shaper is perfect for shaping the wonton cups and filling them with the salad mixture.All of these appetizers can be made ahead of time and require minimal cooking, making them perfect for your summer appetizer show. I hope these options meet your criteria and I look forward to helping you plan a successful event!

What are some popular appetizers for a Caribbean-themed party?

Some popular appetizers for a Caribbean-themed party include jerk chicken skewers, plantain chips with mango salsa, conch fritters, and coconut shrimp. These dishes incorporate traditional Caribbean flavors and are easy to eat while mingling with guests.

How can I make a Caribbean-themed cheese platter?

To make a Caribbean-themed cheese platter, choose a variety of cheeses such as Jamaican jerk spiced cheese, tropical fruit-flavored cheese, and smoked gouda. Serve with crackers, fresh fruit like mango and pineapple, and a selection of nuts. You can also add some Caribbean-inspired dips like black bean and corn salsa or pineapple jalapeno salsa.

What are some options for non-alcoholic drinks at a Caribbean-themed party?

Some options for non-alcoholic drinks at a Caribbean-themed party include tropical fruit punch, coconut water, and homemade ginger beer. You can also serve mocktails like a virgin piña colada or a mango mojito. Don't forget to have plenty of water available for guests as well.

What are some tips for decorating for a Caribbean-themed party?

When decorating for a Caribbean-themed party, incorporate bright, tropical colors like turquoise, coral, and yellow. Use natural elements like seashells, palm leaves, and coconuts as accents. You can also hang string lights or lanterns to create a festive atmosphere. Don't forget to play some Caribbean music to complete the ambiance.

Can you recommend any Caribbean-themed Pampered Chef products for my party?

Absolutely! Our Caribbean-themed products include the Pineapple Wedger, perfect for creating uniform pineapple slices for your cheese platter or cocktails. The Tropical Salsa Maker is also great for quickly making fresh salsa for your appetizers. And for a sweet treat, try the Pineapple Corer & Slicer to easily prepare fresh pineapple for grilling or snacking. These products will add a fun and convenient touch to your Caribbean-themed party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
  • cookinthehouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies