• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Family Expo Demo Ideas?

In summary, for your childrens/family expo, you will have 2 tables with one half dedicated to displaying your best selling products and the other half for hands-on demos with child friendly products. Additional ideas for the demo table include a "make your own" station for scented play dough, a sensory bin, face painting, a bookmark station, a coloring station, a mini obstacle course, and a photo booth.
pampered2007
Hello! I have a childrens/family expo coming up soon and I am looking for some ideas to add to my own. I am having 2 tables put together so I will have quite a bit of space. Half of the table I want to display my best selling products and/or the new consultant kit along with having a "free show" drawing, catalogs/order forms, and recipe cards/mini catalogs to hand out to everyone who visits my table. I would like the other half of the table to be a hands-on demo table with child friendly products. Some demo ideas include: using the roller to roll out play dough, beads/glitter in the pitcher, creative cutters to cut out shapes, use art supplies in the tool turn-a-bout to color a picture to take home, etc. I may also put corn feed in a bucket and hide candy in it. Kids can use measuring cups/spoons to search for their buried treat. I will have someone helping me at the table with the kids too!

Does anyone have any additional ideas to add? I really need bookings so I want to put an extreme amount of effort into this. I would appreciate any ideas that you have to share. Thank you!

Hi there! Your expo sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun for families. Here are a few additional ideas for your hands-on demo table:1. Create a "make your own" station where kids can mix and match different ingredients to create their own custom scented play dough. You could have a variety of essential oils, food coloring, and glitter available for them to choose from.2. Set up a mini sensory bin with different materials like rice, beans, and pom poms for kids to explore and play with. You could also hide small toys or trinkets in the bin for them to find.3. Have a face painting station where kids can choose from a few simple designs and have them painted on by a volunteer.4. Set up a "design your own" bookmark station where kids can use markers, stickers, and other art supplies to create their own bookmarks to take home.5. Have a coloring station with coloring sheets featuring your products or company logo. You could also have a few different coloring mediums available, like crayons, markers, and colored pencils.6. Create a mini obstacle course using your products. For example, kids could use the roller to roll out a path of play dough, then use the creative cutters to cut out shapes as they make their way through the course.7. Have a photo booth set up with props featuring your products or company logo. This will not only be a fun activity for kids, but it will also serve as a great marketing tool for your business.I hope these ideas help! Best of luck with your expo!

Hello there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I have some fun and interactive demo ideas that may be perfect for your children's/family expo. First, you could set up a mini cooking station where kids can make their own mini pizzas using our pizza crust mix and toppings. This will not only be a fun activity for kids, but it will also showcase the versatility of our products. Another idea is to set up a "decorate your own cupcake" station using our decorating tools and cupcake liners. Kids love getting creative with food and this will definitely attract a lot of attention. Additionally, you could have a "guess the spice" game where kids can smell different spices and try to guess what they are. This will not only be educational, but it will also showcase our spice blends and how versatile they can be in cooking. You could also have a "build your own trail mix" station using our measuring cups and fun mix-ins like dried fruits and nuts. For a more hands-on activity, you could set up a mini gardening station where kids can plant their own herbs in our herb planter and decorate the pots with our food-safe markers. This will not only be a fun activity, but it will also showcase our products that can be used for gardening as well. I hope these ideas help and I wish you the best of luck at your expo! Remember to have fun and engage with the kids and their families to make a lasting impression. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the Family Expo Demo for Pampered Chef?

The Family Expo Demo is a fun and interactive way for families to learn about and try out new Pampered Chef products and recipes. It is also a great opportunity for consultants to connect with potential customers and showcase the benefits of using Pampered Chef in their daily lives.

2. How can I make my Family Expo Demo stand out?

There are many ways to make your Family Expo Demo unique and engaging. You can incorporate interactive games or challenges, offer special deals or discounts, and provide hands-on opportunities for attendees to try out Pampered Chef products. You can also personalize the experience by tailoring the demo to the interests and needs of your specific audience.

3. What are some popular Pampered Chef products to feature in a Family Expo Demo?

Some popular products to showcase in a Family Expo Demo include the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, Mix 'N Scraper, and Stoneware. These products are not only versatile and useful in the kitchen, but they also demonstrate the high quality and convenience that Pampered Chef is known for.

4. Can I host a Family Expo Demo at a specific location or event?

Absolutely! Family Expo Demos can be held at various locations such as community centers, schools, or even in your own home. You can also partner with local events or organizations to host a demo at their venue. Just be sure to follow any guidelines or regulations for hosting events in that particular location.

5. What are some tips for promoting and inviting people to a Family Expo Demo?

To effectively promote your Family Expo Demo, be sure to utilize social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. You can also create a Facebook event and invite friends and family, share flyers or posters in your community, and reach out to potential customers through personal invitations or referrals. Don't forget to highlight any special deals or giveaways to entice people to attend!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies
Views
ButterflyVioletta
  • jodistrauss
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies