• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Products for Special Needs Fundraiser: Ideas & Stories

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of products suitable for special needs fundraisers. These products are designed with accessibility and ease of use in mind and can be customized with personalization options. There are also success stories of using these products for special needs events and marketing materials and consultant support available for promoting them. Discounts and special offers are also available for fundraisers, including for special needs events.
cookemomstir
Does anyone know if there is a file or another thread discussing products that are good for people with special needs. I have someone who wants to do a fundraiser for her school - she teaches at a high school for children or young adults with specisl needs or are handicapp in some way.
I have already pulled the basics together like easy opener, egg slicer and such. Just wondering if you all had more ideas or personal stories to share with this issue.
Thanks for your help!

Any of the microwave-safe tools would be good.
Food chopper (safer than using a knife to chop)

Crinkle cutter... safer than a knife b/c hand is raised up. Jar opener for people with weaker hand muscle tone. The stainless steel bowls for the same reason... the gripper rubber on the bottom holds them steadier on the counter if you have less arm strength/range of use (whatever that would be called). Maybe the oven mitts b/c they are great big mitts and protect you much more than pot holders?

1. How do I find products that are suitable for a special needs fundraiser?

At Pampered Chef, we have a wide variety of products that are suitable for special needs fundraisers. Our products are designed with accessibility and ease of use in mind, making them perfect for individuals of all abilities. Additionally, our website has a filter option that allows you to search specifically for products that are suitable for special needs events.

2. Can I customize the products for my special needs fundraiser?

Yes, you can! We offer personalization options for many of our products, including adding custom logos or names. You can also choose to bundle certain products together to create a unique and personalized fundraising package for your event.

3. Are there any success stories of using Pampered Chef products for special needs fundraisers?

Yes, we have many success stories from customers who have used our products for their special needs fundraisers. One example is a mother who organized a Pampered Chef cooking party for her son's special needs school. Not only did they have a fun and successful event, but the children were able to participate and learn valuable life skills while using our products.

4. How can I promote the Pampered Chef products for my special needs fundraiser?

We have various marketing materials available for our customers to promote our products for their fundraisers. You can also use social media to showcase the products and reach a wider audience. Additionally, our consultants can provide you with tips and ideas on how to effectively promote the products for your event.

5. Are there any discounts or special offers for special needs fundraisers?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to supporting community fundraising efforts. We offer special discounts and promotions for fundraisers, including for special needs events. Our consultants can work with you to find the best deals and options for your specific fundraising needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies