• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No-Microwave Dessert Recipe Ideas for Diane

In summary, the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies would be a great show recipe to feature stoneware, but the host should check the ingredients first to make sure they are using the correct flavor.
Nfldfran
Hi

I would like some suggestions for a dessert recipe for an upcoming show. the host does not have a microwave.
I would like to use stoneware because of the guest special for Sept.
Any ideas??

Thanks
Diane

Re: Any suggestions for a great show recipe featuring stoneware but not in the microwChocolate Chip Sensation, think the recipe is in the files here. It is really good and really easy.

Re: Any suggestions for a great show recipe featuring stoneware but not in the microwWarm Nutty Caramel Brownies. ?

Re: Any suggestions for a great show recipe featuring stoneware but not in the microw3 cheese garden pizza from the new consultant recipes. Simple, easy, delicious, and shows a ton of products!

How about jerk chicken nachos?

Re: Any suggestions for a great show recipe featuring stoneware but not in the microwThe Brie! Yummm....

Re: Any suggestions for a great show recipe featuring stoneware but not in the microwMake a brownie on the large round stone using parchment paper. Or in the 9x13 make brownies. Then top w/ the recipe for banana cream brownie squares...I don't use the peanuts...allergies

Re: Any suggestions for a great show recipe featuring stoneware but not in the microw
kam said:
Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. ?

Ditto! :)

Seriously, I just want to say Ditto. I hate that I have to type more b/c we have a minimum required amount of characters for a post! :yuck:

Re: Any suggestions for a great show recipe featuring stoneware but not in the microwthe warm nutty carmel brownies are definitely a "great show recipe". it showcases not only the stoneware but also the forged cutlery, which is the host special for october. it's fun to make, totally decadent, and sooo yummy! everyone loves it

Re: Any suggestions for a great show recipe featuring stoneware but not in the microwThere are a bunch of cake recipes that can be done in the fluted stone in the microwave.

But (as previously mentioned) the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies are very good!

The Fruit Top, Triple Chocolate Pizza is good too!

The After Dinner Mint Triangles are made in the metal bakeware, but that's on special too. My Host couldn't find all the appropriate ingredients, here on the military base in Japan, she bought "mint" flavoring instead of "peppermint" and she bought almond cookies since she couldn't find almond bark! I do interactive shows. The guests went with the flow, crumbled the almond cookies (in a baggie with the flat edge of the meat tenderizer & mixed it right into the cream cheese with the mint flavoring and the food coloring. It tasted just fine! LOL

1. Can you share some no-microwave dessert recipe ideas for Diane?

Yes, I would be happy to! Here are five delicious and easy no-microwave dessert recipes for Diane:

2. Are these recipes suitable for someone with dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! These recipes can easily be adapted for those with dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free flour or dairy-free alternatives in some of these recipes.

3. How long do these desserts take to make?

The recipes vary in preparation time, but most of them take less than an hour to make. Some may require chilling time in the fridge, so be sure to plan accordingly.

4. Can these desserts be made ahead of time?

Yes, most of these desserts can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to serve. Some may even taste better after chilling for a few hours.

5. Are these recipes beginner-friendly?

Definitely! These recipes are designed to be easy and approachable for all levels of cooking experience. So even if you're a beginner in the kitchen, you can still create delicious desserts for Diane without using a microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies