• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Be an Early Tester: Get a Sneak Peek at Subscriber-Only Interface

In summary, the author is sending out an email with all the details for a subscriber-only interface. If someone is interested in trying it out, they need to send their consultant number, name, or email address to the author. The author will try to help others sign up as well.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I will be sending out an email in a couple days with all the details but I'd like a few people to work out the kinks...

Please post here if you are interested in getting a sneak peek. (Sorry - you do need to be a current subscriber to participate since it's a subscriber-only interface.)

I'll need your consultant #, name or email address as it is in my records so I can look up your temporary password and email it to you.

You can send it to me, I just PM you my info:)

I'm game too. Linda Child 463335

PM'd you! :)

Sure, I'll try it too! #344449

How do you become a subscriber?

I'm interested #018802

BettieC said:
How do you become a subscriber?

go to her website: http://www.tastytidbits.net
and you can mention my name Colleen Hoek;)

Joy does a great job on creating Newsletter's.

pamperedbecky said:
Sure, I'll try it too! #344449

Becky, I can't find you in my records :( Were you up for renewal this month?

PampChefJoy said:
Becky, I can't find you in my records :( Were you up for renewal this month?

Nope, I just started. December was my first issue. Come to think of it, I didn't get a paypal invoice from you yet. :confused:My email is [email protected]. Maybe it's under that.

I'll be happy to help! Holly Pixley 566492

Oh wait... you were doing Head Chef Becky.... that's why I can't find you. I only uploaded the Sous Chef subscribers thus far.

I have to run some errands (last minute shopping!) and then I'll work on the Head Chef uploads this afternoon and send it to you.

Joy, will we have to just keep checking this site to get our newsletters or will we get an email letting us know it is ready?

Chef Kearns said:
Joy, will we have to just keep checking this site to get our newsletters or will we get an email letting us know it is ready?

You can choose (in your profile) whether you want to receive an automatic email whenever I upload a new newsletter, so if you don't want the emails, you can pretty much know to check in on the 5th, 15th and 25th but if you want an email, the system will do that as well :)

I am interested. #509488

PampChefJoy said:
Oh wait... you were doing Head Chef Becky.... that's why I can't find you. I only uploaded the Sous Chef subscribers thus far.

I have to run some errands (last minute shopping!) and then I'll work on the Head Chef uploads this afternoon and send it to you.

Oh duh, I wasn't thinking. I didn't make the connection that you were talking about Sous Chef, not Head Chef.:D

I'm interested! Jill Kerich #505235

me too! Diana Sullivan 564124

Joy - I will try it out.

Sharisse Kroh

We're up and running! Sous Chef subscribers should have received their login information a couple nights ago.

I'm working on the Head/Exec chefs this week.

I've also upgraded the sample request engine so that you can get an immediate sample emailed right back to you. No more waiting for me to get caught up on requests! I hope my programmer had an extra nice Christmas based on the developer commission I paid!

Please feel free to share any feedback you have, either here or email me directly. Thanks!!

1. What is the purpose of being an early tester for the subscriber-only interface?

The purpose of being an early tester for the subscriber-only interface is to allow a select group of individuals to provide feedback and suggestions on the new interface before it is released to the general public. This helps to identify any potential issues or improvements that can be made before the interface is officially launched.

2. How can I become an early tester for the subscriber-only interface?

To become an early tester, you can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or through a link provided in a newsletter or email. Once you have signed up, you will be notified if you have been selected as an early tester.

3. Can I share the early testing link with others?

No, the early testing link is only for selected individuals who have signed up to be early testers. It should not be shared with others as it is a confidential and limited opportunity.

4. Will I be compensated for being an early tester?

Unfortunately, there is no compensation for being an early tester. However, you will have the opportunity to provide valuable feedback and have a sneak peek at the new subscriber-only interface before it is released to the general public.

5. When will the new subscriber-only interface officially launch?

The official launch date for the new subscriber-only interface has not been announced yet. However, the early testing phase will help to identify any necessary improvements and ensure a smooth and successful launch for all subscribers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy