• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Introduction Ideas? Let's Make Your Pampered Chef Show Stand Out!

In summary, this show contains a lot of Pampered Chef lovers who have been to many shows, and the presenter would like to "stand out". They have everyone write themselves a name tag and instead of their last name, put their favorite PC product. The presenter has a funny story about one person who was Sue Never-Been because she had never gone to a show. But she had placed orders, and loved stoneware. The presenter also likes to use this as an opportunity to get to know the guests.
Brandi2007
I like to make the introductions fun and interesting but so far I am drawing a blank on ideas. You all are so full of great ideas I though I might throw it out there before my show this Friday. This particular show contains a lot of Pampered Chef lovers who have been to many shows and I would really like to "stand out". Make them want shows of their own or even become consultant's! HELP?!

I learned this at conference a couple years ago:Have everyone write themselves a name tag, but instead of their last name, they put their favorite PC product. So someone who loves the Chopper would be Brandi Chopper. Someone who's never been to a show, is Sue Never-Been.There's a funny story from the presenter about that. She had one person who was Sue Never-Been, because she had never gone to a show. But she had placed orders, and loved stoneware. So she hyphenated to Sue Never-Been-Stoned.
:D

chefann said:
I learned this at conference a couple years ago:

Have everyone write themselves a name tag, but instead of their last name, they put their favorite PC product. So someone who loves the Chopper would be Brandi Chopper. Someone who's never been to a show, is Sue Never-Been.

There's a funny story from the presenter about that. She had one person who was Sue Never-Been, because she had never gone to a show. But she had placed orders, and loved stoneware. So she hyphenated to Sue Never-Been-Stoned.
:D

ROFL THAT STORY IS HILARIOUS! I have used this at most of my shows so far and usually incorporate how my daughter "plays PC" and calls herself Cassidy Classic Batter Bowl. But that story is priceless! Thank you!!:D

How about they have to describe themselves in the kitchen in one word. If you want to make it more challenging, they have to use a word that starts with the same letter as their name.

I like that one! "busy Brandi". Thanks Ann!

I also have them go around, say their name, fave PC product and if they don't have a PC product - what one item in their kitchen would they like to replace? Also, they need to describel themselves in the kitchen - one word only!

You could also do, "Which famous chef is most like your cooking style?"It's funny how many people will use Chef Boyardee or Ronald McDonald.

I don't really do intros. I make sure I have enough time to set up so that for the last 10 mins or so before the show is slated to start, I have time to mingle and introduce myself to the guests and get their name and find about more about them. Then we just do a quick go around of first names when we start the show to make sure that everyone knows everyone.

I have everyone give me their name, how they know the host, and give me 1 word to describe the host. It catches lots of people off guard, because they think I'm "only interested in the PC products." It also makes the host feel great!

raebates said:
I have everyone give me their name, how they know the host, and give me 1 word to describe the host. It catches lots of people off guard, because they think I'm "only interested in the PC products." It also makes the host feel great!
Rae~

I just did this at my last show and my host was tickled pink! How often do we get to hear nice things about us like that?! I also mentioned after they were done, that it was nice that I have already seen qualities in her like that...so she knew that even someone who only has known her briefly could see her true character. I thought she was going to blush!

I really liked this and think I will continue...although it doesn't help me to get to know the guests...but they liked it too!

I do like to use it as an opportunity to know the guests. These are all great ideas. I always use name tags because if it's a large crowd it helps me to be personable with every one.

Kelly, I think it helps me to get to know me guests because it tells me what's important to them. You don't notice someone's great sense of humor or caring spirit if those aren't things you care about. It also helps me to get to know my host better.

raebates said:
Kelly, I think it helps me to get to know me guests because it tells me what's important to them. You don't notice someone's great sense of humor or caring spirit if those aren't things you care about. It also helps me to get to know my host better.
That is a great way to look at it! You are so right about that, too! We notice things that are either LIKE us or what we ASPIRE to be like....so I guess it does tell me about them! Either way, I really liked it, so I was gonna keep doing it anyhow!:D

Rae - I love your idea!

Here's a line that I thought of while reading it to help encourage bookings!
"You can hear all of the nice things your friends and familly have to say about you at your show!" It might get a laugh.

Pampered_Marcia said:
Rae - I love your idea!

Here's a line that I thought of while reading it to help encourage bookings!
"You can hear all of the nice things your friends and familly have to say about you at your show!" It might get a laugh.
That's a great idea! We all need a little positive reinforcment!

With the Taste of The Tropics thing I have everyone wear a lei. Instead of doing intros at the beginning, I spread them out throughout the show, whenever there is a quiet space when I am busy chopping or slicing. I then say the person with the blue lei to my left... or the red lei to my right. I tell them in the opening that I will be calling on them throughout the show by the color of their lei, and Then they can say their name, and their fav. PC product. This opens it up to where I usually have the guests selling the products to each other. And They aren't just blankly staring at me throughout the whole demo.

1. What is the best way to introduce myself as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The best way to introduce yourself as a Pampered Chef consultant is to be genuine and personal. Share your love for cooking and how Pampered Chef has helped you in the kitchen. You can also mention any special offers or incentives for new customers.

2. Should I offer a demonstration or cooking class as an introduction?

It depends on your target audience and what you feel comfortable with. Demonstrations are great for large groups or events, while cooking classes can be more intimate and hands-on. Consider your audience and what will be most effective for them.

3. How can I make my introduction stand out?

One way to make your introduction stand out is by offering a unique experience. This could be a themed cooking class, a special recipe, or showcasing a new product. You can also offer a special discount or promotion for attendees to make it more enticing.

4. What should I include in my introduction to grab people's attention?

To grab people's attention, make sure to highlight the benefits of Pampered Chef products and how they can improve their cooking experience. Share your personal story and how Pampered Chef has impacted your life. You can also include eye-catching visuals or a short video to make it more engaging.

5. How can I follow up after my introduction to generate more sales?

Following up is crucial to generating more sales. You can offer a special discount or promotion for attendees who make a purchase within a certain time frame. You can also reach out individually to those who expressed interest and offer a personalized recommendation based on their needs. Don't forget to collect contact information to stay in touch and send updates on new products or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • June Moore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Colleen Burlet