• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Fun Fundraiser Games to Recommend?

In summary, "Any Great Games Please ?" is a popular party game offered by Pampered Chef that can be played with a group of 4-8 players. To play, each player takes turns completing challenges on cards, and the rest of the players vote on the best performance. The game is suitable for all ages and can be purchased from Pampered Chef's website or through a consultant.
EmmaHammond
Hi - I am holding a fundraiser in a few weeks and desperately need some ideas for great games to play !! I know of the '..have you ever..' game and the product bingo. Does anyone know of any others please ? Any help or advice you can give me is most appreciated !!! I want to help raise as much money as possible in a fun way for a really great cause !

If you do a search in the files section, there is an awesome document with a whole bunch of games!

Thank you so much !!Thank you so much for the info - it was just what I was looking for !! I am a PC consultant in England and haven't had much luck getting ideas from my other counter-parts here. I am going to give some of them a go in my next shows xx

1. What is "Any Great Games Please ?"

"Any Great Games Please ?" is a popular party game offered by Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive game that can be played with a group of friends or family members.

2. How do you play "Any Great Games Please ?"

To play "Any Great Games Please ?", each player takes turns drawing a card and completing the challenge on the card. The challenges can range from acting out a scene, singing a song, or completing a physical task. The rest of the players then vote on how well the player completed the challenge. The player with the most votes wins the round.

3. How many players can participate in "Any Great Games Please ?"

The game is designed for 4-8 players, but it can also be played in larger groups by dividing into teams. However, it is recommended to have a minimum of 4 players to fully enjoy the game.

4. Is "Any Great Games Please ?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Any Great Games Please ?" is suitable for all ages. The game is designed to be family-friendly and does not contain any inappropriate content. However, some challenges may require physical activity, so it is important to consider the abilities of all players before starting the game.

5. Can I purchase "Any Great Games Please ?" from Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Any Great Games Please ?" can be purchased from Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • louisecurtishome
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
louisecurtishome
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies