• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Cookbooks to Buy: Recommendations and Savings Tips

In summary, the Pampered Chef books are a great investment for your business and kitchen. All the Best and Weekday Dinner Done Cards are my vote.
KayPT
I have a lot of Pampered Chef $ to spend on KE. I don't have any cookbooks. Are there any that you use a lot and highly recommend I purchase? Also, do the cookbooks ever go on special or sale? Or am I fine just finding recipes on-line, etc. Thanks!

you can't go wrong with All the Best. I also use It's Good For You a lot.

I vote for Stoneware Inspirations and Simply Sweet :)

Personally, I would choose all of them. The one I use the most is All the Best.

Love 29 minutes to dinner.

I agree with everyone above! You may want to gear your purchase for you business. Grilling season is coming up and the Simply Sweet is something people haven't seen yet.
But I LOVE All the Best and the 1st 29 minutes to dinner. And the Weekday Dinner Done is more inexpensive and is an easy sell once customers are led though all that little packet has to offer.

raebates said:
you can't go wrong with All the Best. I also use It's Good For You a lot.

These are my 2 favorites, and the ones that I sell the most. The new desserts cookbook has been selling well, and I know it's not the season for it, but during the Fall & Holiday Season, I sold a TON of the Holiday desserts cookbook - oh, and the Appetizers cookbook is very popular too!

Wow, it sounds like I need them all!!

KayPT said:
Wow, it sounds like I need them all!!

You do. They are all a great investment for your business AND kitchen.

All the Best and Weekday Dinner Done Cards is my vote!!

If you are a dessert fan, Simply Sweet is Fab.. I cannot wait to try like 95% of those recipes~ :p

To answer your question about whether they ever go on sale. YES. Some years they are FREE when guests order $60, in products. If memory serves me right, it might have been in August. I too, recommend ALL THE BEST, especially because it has the wreaths and rings made with crescent rolls, and about four filling recipes, with illustrations of how to make them.

Ps. I vote for All the Best for regular (non dessert recipes). :)

I love all the cookbooks. All the Best is great for show ideas, and so is 29minutes. For customers, I like to recommend Cooking for Two or More. That one is not very show friendly though.

I also agree with everyone above. My FAVORITE is the All The Best and I recommend that cookbook at EVERY show b/c it is amazing! The new dessert cookbook is Fab too!

I didn't think to tell you this--I carry them all with me to every show. I encourage people to look through them. This way they'll know which ones will work for them.

raebates said:
I didn't think to tell you this--I carry them all with me to every show. I encourage people to look through them. This way they'll know which ones will work for them.

I do this too Rae. I put them out first so as people come in, they have something to look at that they can drool over!! It just helps with "getting the party started" while I am finishing setting up and the host is busy greeting new guests arriving.

I usually bring only 3 or 4 and put them out--inevitably, one that I don't have at that particular show is one someone wants to see.

I bring the two 29 minutes cookbooks, the stoneware cookbook and the new desserts cookbook to every show. I might change them out eventually but these four seem to sell pretty well.

Just love the 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol. 1 and 2. They are a must-have for busy families.

1. What are the benefits of owning the "Any Cookbook a Must Have?"

The "Any Cookbook a Must Have?" offers a wide range of recipes that are easy to follow, using high-quality ingredients that can be found in any kitchen. It also provides helpful tips and tricks for meal planning and cooking techniques.

2. Can I customize the recipes in the "Any Cookbook a Must Have?" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Any Cookbook a Must Have?" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. It also offers substitutes for common allergens.

3. Are the ingredients used in the "Any Cookbook a Must Have?" expensive?

No, the "Any Cookbook a Must Have?" focuses on using simple, affordable ingredients that can be found in any grocery store. It also provides tips for budget-friendly meal planning.

4. Is the "Any Cookbook a Must Have?" suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Definitely! The "Any Cookbook a Must Have?" is designed for home cooks of all levels. The recipes are easy to follow, and the book offers helpful cooking tips and techniques for beginners.

5. Are there any bonus features included in the "Any Cookbook a Must Have?"

Yes, the "Any Cookbook a Must Have?" includes bonus features such as meal planning templates, shopping lists, and cooking conversion charts. It also offers suggestions for kitchen tools that can make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies