• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Christmas Template for Postcard?

In summary, all Christmas postcard templates are customizable in terms of design, including colors, fonts, and images/logos. Multiple sizes are available, including standard 4x6 and 5x7. They are designed to be easily printable at home on cardstock or heavy paper. Each set comes with 10 postcards, but more can be ordered. There is also a blank space on the back for a personal message or the option to choose from pre-written messages.
gratergirl
I just was wondering if anyone tried to save on postage at the holidays by sending a postcard out? Call me cheap but I have to send out over 150 regular holiday cards to family and friends. Now I'd like to send out a postcard to my preferred customers and hosts this year. This is my one year anniversary and I didn't have to send them out last year. If you can post it in word.....just maybe something saying..."I'm whisking you a Merry Christmas." Or something like that. I have the card stock already.....just need the template to do it. I'm not great with computers and only know how to use the word.......not in depth though! Thanks....I appreciate it!
TIA

I found these last year and just change the text or image to fit my need. Hope you can use them. :)

Attachments

• 2005HolidayPostcards[1].doc
    453.5 KB · Views: 414
Darby, thanks for posting those. I have those for my January hosts but didn't think to revise them and send them to all my hosts for the year. Duhh.

Ann

Thanks Darby...great ideas!!!!!

1. Can I customize the design of the Christmas postcard template?

Yes, all of our postcard templates are fully customizable. You can change the colors, fonts, and even add your own images or logos to make it your own.

2. Are there different sizes available for the Christmas postcard template?

Yes, we offer multiple sizes for our postcard templates, including standard 4x6 and 5x7 sizes. You can select the size that best fits your needs and preferences.

3. Can I print the Christmas postcard template at home?

Yes, our postcard templates are designed to be easily printable at home. Simply download the template and print it on cardstock or heavy paper for best results.

4. How many postcards come in a set of the Christmas template?

Each set of our Christmas postcard templates includes 10 postcards. If you need more, you can easily order multiple sets.

5. Is there a way to add a personal message on the back of the postcard?

Yes, our postcard templates include a blank space on the back where you can add your own message or holiday greeting. You can also choose to leave it blank or add a pre-written message from our selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MicheleC
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Lisa S
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchefmomof2