• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Pampered Chef Show Night Before?

In summary, it can be tough when a host is struggling with getting responses for her Pampered Chef show due to conflicting events. One way to help is to encourage her to personally invite her guests and emphasize the unique experience and products at the show. Promoting website ordering and providing support can also increase interest and potential orders.
ChefinHarmony
How do you answer a Host who said she isn't doing well on responses - there is a girl scout event that night plus just found out a friend is having a PC show the night before!?!?! She is so nice & wants to do well. I told her to ask the ladies to stop by before or after the event? To spread the word about website ordering? We are doing Chocolate theme, so I told her to tell her friends guests - "mine will be a bit different, focusing on chocolate! Save some orders for my show!" But I just feel bad for her - she seemed bummed in her email. Any advice?
Thanks!
Joanne

Maybe change your theme to the power cooking show, so they have some incentive to come to yours too. I don't think I would go to two one day after another, but if there was something I couldn't miss at the second one (like the power cooking) I would figure it out!

Why doesn't she just reschedule??

I would encourage her to reschedule or simply try to increase the guest list. So those group of friends won't be coming but what about.....neighbors, co-workers, husband coworkers, pre-kid friends, etc.

I have had this happen tooI check my calendar and go a month out but make sure that the host tells everyone the new date immediately. A month works well because two pay periods make for better sales plus, all the guests of the one show, should have their stuff. This way they order what they missed.

Hi Joanne,I understand your concern for your host and her struggles with getting responses for her Pampered Chef show. It can be tough when there are other events or shows happening around the same time.One suggestion I have is to encourage your host to reach out to her guests personally. A personal invitation can make a big difference in getting people to attend. Additionally, it may be helpful to remind your host that the Pampered Chef show is not just about placing orders, but also about having a fun and unique experience with friends. She can emphasize the chocolate theme and the special products and recipes that will be featured at her show.I also love your idea of promoting website ordering and spreading the word about the show before or after the Girl Scout event. This can help generate more interest and potentially lead to more orders.Lastly, let your host know that you are there to support her and her show. Offer to help in any way you can, whether it's providing extra samples or helping with setup. With your combined efforts, I'm sure her show will be a success!Best of luck to you and your host.Sincerely,

1. What is "Another Pampered Chef Show Night Before?"

"Another Pampered Chef Show Night Before" is an event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can preview and purchase new products, learn new recipes, and enjoy a fun night with friends.

2. How do I find a Pampered Chef Show Night Before event?

You can find a Pampered Chef Show Night Before event by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by checking the events section on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Do I need to RSVP for a Pampered Chef Show Night Before event?

It is recommended to RSVP for a Pampered Chef Show Night Before event so the consultant can plan accordingly. However, you can also attend without an RSVP.

4. Is there a cost to attend a Pampered Chef Show Night Before event?

No, there is no cost to attend a Pampered Chef Show Night Before event. It is a free event for guests to attend and enjoy.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef Show Night Before event at my home?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef host, you can have a Pampered Chef Show Night Before event at your home and earn rewards for hosting. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies