• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a 60-Year-Old Mom Survive as a Consultant in Murrieta, CA?

In summary, it is possible for a 60-year-old to be successful as a consultant in Murrieta, CA. It may take 6-12 months to establish a successful business, and some tips for finding success include building relationships, leveraging personal networks, attending local events, and consistently promoting the business. There is a strong support system for consultants in Murrieta, CA, but there may also be challenges such as competition and finding ways to stand out. Staying persistent and adaptable is key to overcoming these challenges.
Lucy Starr
Hi I'm Lucy from Murrieta, CA. I've been a consultant for 4 months. I'm still trying to get a rhythm going here. I'm a 60 year old mom/grammie just trying to make a few dollars to stay above water here. I welcome advice and suggestions.

Welcome to CS Lucy!

1. Can I be successful as a consultant in Murrieta, CA at 60 years old?

Yes, absolutely! Age is just a number and should not limit your potential for success. In fact, being a 60-year-old mom and grandmother can give you a unique perspective and make you relatable to potential customers.

2. How long does it typically take to establish a successful business as a consultant in Murrieta, CA?

It varies for each consultant, but on average it takes about 6-12 months to establish a successful business. It's important to stay consistent and dedicated in your efforts to grow your business.

3. What are some tips for finding success as a consultant in Murrieta, CA?

Some tips for finding success as a consultant in Murrieta, CA include building relationships with potential customers, leveraging your personal network, attending local events and markets, and consistently promoting your business through social media and other marketing channels.

4. Is there a support system for consultants in Murrieta, CA?

Yes, there is a strong support system for consultants in Murrieta, CA. Our team and leadership are always available to offer guidance, training, and support to help you succeed as a consultant.

5. Are there any specific challenges or advantages for being a consultant in Murrieta, CA?

One advantage of being a consultant in Murrieta, CA is the strong sense of community and support from fellow consultants and customers. However, like any business, there may be challenges such as competition and finding new ways to stand out and attract customers. It's important to stay persistent and adaptable in the face of these challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kate Siciliano
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • MSweeten