• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cart N Carry: The Ultimate Host Essential for Spring - Find Out More!

In summary, "Am I Losing My Mind?" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef consultant, Annabel Wrigley, featuring easy and delicious recipes perfect for busy families or individuals. The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, main dishes, sides, snacks, and desserts, with options for vegetarians and those on a gluten-free diet. The ingredients used in the recipes are commonly found in grocery stores and are budget-friendly. The recipes are simple and suitable for beginners, with helpful tips and tricks included. "Am I Losing My Mind?" can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, but hosting a cooking show with a consultant can earn you the cookbook for free.
raebates
Staff member
Okay, trick questions. I lost my mind years ago. However, I do have a question.I was certain that the cart bag (Cart N Carry?) was going to be available to hosts sometime this spring. However, I can't find a flyer from the HO that includes this info.

If you are. . .I am too. I remember because I didn't think folks would be very excited about it. I use mine but they are no big thrill.

check the January consultant news...I lose brain cells on a daily basis at my age, but I do remember a blurb saying that when we submitted two shows in Feb. we would get this and want it as our hosts will be able to earn it later...

The "spoiler alert" in CNL says "I'm a future host bonus". So, no definite date.

Thanks, cochef. I was thinking it said it was for March or May hosts, but I don't always have good luck with thinking.

I just saw that it is a host gift for shows held and submitted April 1 through April 15.

I got so excited when I saw that, SherryLynn. Yay!

1. What is "Am I Losing My Mind?"

"Am I Losing My Mind?" is a cookbook written by Pampered Chef consultant, Annabel Wrigley. It features delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for busy families or individuals looking for quick and healthy meal options.

2. What types of recipes are included in "Am I Losing My Mind?"

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as breakfast options, main dishes, sides, snacks, and desserts. There are also vegetarian and gluten-free options available.

3. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the recipes are commonly found in most grocery stores. They are also budget-friendly and can be easily substituted if needed.

4. Are the recipes suitable for beginners?

Absolutely! "Am I Losing My Mind?" was designed with busy individuals in mind, so the recipes are simple and easy to follow. The cookbook also includes helpful tips and tricks for novice cooks.

5. Can I purchase "Am I Losing My Mind?" in stores?

No, "Am I Losing My Mind?" is only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. However, you can contact your local consultant to host a cooking show and earn the cookbook for free!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • ginamkiely