• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Host Letter for After the Show?

In summary, an After the Show Host Letter is a personalized thank you note that Pampered Chef consultants send to their hosts after a cooking show. It serves as a way to express appreciation for hosting the show and to encourage future bookings. To write an After the Show Host Letter, you should thank the host for their hospitality and for inviting their friends, mention specific products or recipes that were a hit, and include a call to action. While it is not mandatory, sending an After the Show Host Letter is a thoughtful gesture that can strengthen your relationship with the host and potentially lead to future bookings. You can personalize the letter by including details about the show and any inside jokes or personal touches. It is recommended to send the letter within 2-
Kim Caudill
Where do I find the host letter to send after the show that says how much they could make if they did the show?

Thanks

in P3. I dont have it front of me....but click on one of the headings at the top left of the toolbar - I think it may be reports?? there is a drop down list and one will say Thank you. Even though we will be losing P3 (when?) it is still worth the time to explore your way through the icons as many are very beneficial and can make your job so much easier. Best of luck to you:angel:

I just had to ask my recruiter this last night. I think she said it's under Tools?

Reports > Contacts > Thank-You Letter :) I highlight how much they saved and how much they would have made as a consultant, like Kohls and JCPenney do :)

Oh my gosh, I didn't even know this thing existed. Ahhhhhhh, I have been enlightened to a whole new, and very useful tool!

What can you say to the host the day after, not this letter, but just a nice note?

My director puts a thank you note in the mail the day of the party so they get it the next day in most cases. I think it's a nice touch. I think she just says thanks for the great show. (Let's just hope it was a great show, hah!)

What is an After the Show Host Letter?

An After the Show Host Letter is a personalized thank you note that Pampered Chef consultants send to their hosts after a cooking show. It serves as a way to express appreciation for hosting the show and to encourage future bookings.

How do I write an After the Show Host Letter?

To write an After the Show Host Letter, start by thanking the host for their hospitality and for inviting their friends to the show. Then, mention specific products or recipes that were a hit during the show. Finally, include a call to action, such as booking another show or joining your team.

Do I have to send an After the Show Host Letter?

No, sending an After the Show Host Letter is not mandatory. However, it is a thoughtful gesture that can help strengthen your relationship with the host and potentially lead to future bookings.

Can I personalize the After the Show Host Letter?

Yes, it is encouraged to personalize the After the Show Host Letter to make it more meaningful for the host. You can include details about the show, such as the date and location, as well as any inside jokes or personal touches that you shared during the show.

How soon should I send the After the Show Host Letter?

It is recommended to send the After the Show Host Letter within 2-3 days after the show. This way, the experience is still fresh in the host's mind and they will be more likely to appreciate the gesture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchic
Replies