• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advertising With Real Estate Agents

In summary, the former real estate agent thinks it's a great idea to offer agents the ability to purchase "closing gifts" from you.
Was there ever a cover letter to go with the flyer, love the idea, but I suck at writing things up on my own, would love to have a template to go by :)

Just a quick recommendation...I approached a longtime friend of mine who is a realtor. He LOVES the idea, but suggested the packages not contain more than 1 "consumable" item...the realtors want their clients thinking of them every time they use their gift, so they want something that will not "run out". I'm trying to rework the packages and then will be attending one of the weekly sales meetings to show off the idea. He said right now is a great time to offer this to realtors as a way to give them a way to "standout" because there are going to be a lot of people looking for homes with tax returns around the corner.

could I get an editable copy of this? [email protected] i'm new and this would be a really good way to put my name out there and get some business!

Candy:chef:

Thanks Emily!! This is awesome!

Hi,

I'm new to Pampered Chef and happened to find this site. I love your flyer and would really appreciate it if you would email it to me at:

[email protected]

Thank you!

Ryan B

Ryan - go back to page 3 and she has the docs there....good luck!! i'm a newbie too...back after 22 years!! it's so much fun! candy:chef:

Hi Emily, I have editor and would love an editable copy. Do you mind sending to [email protected]?

Thanks!
June

How did you select which realitors you would send email to? Did you just send them the flyer and that's it or did you follow up?

blessedrub said:
How did you select which realitors you would send email to? Did you just send them the flyer and that's it or did you follow up?

Did anyone answer you? I was wondering the same thing.. If someone could email me
[email protected].. I am interested in doing this in my area but unsure how to start!!! Thanks!!!

How are you finding the names and addresses to send to? This sounds like a great idea! So creative!!

Kkayal2008 said:
Did anyone answer you? I was wondering the same thing.. If someone could email me
[email protected].. I am interested in doing this in my area but unsure how to start!!! Thanks!!!
No one ever answered me.

No, nobody has answered me yet.

I am unable to open any of the attachments on here. Would anyone be so kind to save it and send it to me via email at [email protected]? It would be very much appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

Has anyone received an editable copy of this? I still have not. If anyone has one and could email it to [email protected] I would appreciate it very much. Thank you in advance!!

OH MY GOSH, PEOPLE!!!! Scroll through all the pages...there are different versions all over the place, some are editable, some aren't. Find which one works best for you.

Wow, sorry if I offended anyone by my last post! Wasn't my intention! The reason I've asked for an emailed version is because I can't get the attachments to open on my computer. I just thought an emailed version that was editable would save me the stress and frustration of not being able to open them. Sorry!! Thank you!

Okay, I went through the entire thread, saved copies of every file, and sent them to every email address posted. That should take care of all requests, I think.

EmilyStraw said:
Just so everyone is updated: You download the files from this thread. I will repost them. There is one that you can edit in Publisher, and one that is blank info that is a .pdf. I don't have the software to make an editable .pdf, sorry.

Have you made an updated version with the new fall/winter 2013 products?

I LOVE this idea, thank you so much for sharing. Having moved with Hubbys work I am trying to re-establish myself in this area this and the pamper a business are on my plan for this month.

So I borrowed one of the formats posted and tweaked some of the offerings. Here is what I created. I am also running a Black Friday sale but it cannot be combined with the realtor specials since they are already discounted.

Attachments

• Realtor Ideas.DOC
    87.5 KB · Views: 625
  • Black Friday.DOCX
    40.3 KB · Views: 560
I love the Classic Bowl gift Set! Great idea!

EmilyStraw said:
Here is the editable version. You have to have Microsoft Publisher to use it.
Does anyone have the file for a Mac? Thanks

Here is a F/W 2014 version in WORD setup a bit differently - includes pictures of a scope of the products for various themes.

Attachments

• Gift Ideas Brochure FW 2014.docx
    686.8 KB · Views: 503
<h2>What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Advertising With Real Estate Agents Hey"</h2><p>The five most frequently asked questions about "Advertising With Real Estate Agents Hey" are:</p><ol><li>What packages do you offer for advertising with real estate agents?</li><li>How does advertising with real estate agents benefit my business?</li><li>Do you offer any special promotions or deals for real estate agents?</li><li>Can I target specific real estate agents with my advertising materials?</li><li>What are the potential results from advertising with real estate agents?</li></ol>

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Advertising With Real Estate Agents Hey"

The five most frequently asked questions about "Advertising With Real Estate Agents Hey" are:

1. What packages do you offer for advertising with real estate agents?
  2. How does advertising with real estate agents benefit my business?
  3. Do you offer any special promotions or deals for real estate agents?
  4. Can I target specific real estate agents with my advertising materials?
  5. What are the potential results from advertising with real estate agents?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedchef Marianne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies