• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Eye-Catching Return Address Labels

In summary, return address labels are adhesive labels that contain your name and address, used to save time when mailing. Eye-catching return address labels can add a personal touch and make your mail stand out. When designing these labels, you should consider font, colors, graphics, size, and shape. They can be customized through various companies and purchased at office supply stores, online retailers, and printing companies.
kp58ny
I am a new consultant and wanted to know if anyone has address labels or return address labels that "POP" I want something that is going to catch attention and cannot find any - thank you for your help :)

Try vistaprint.com. Find their freebies

I have created a larger than normal label for my catalogs, I have the PC logo on the top left, my name address phone number on top right then under the logo I have my email and website... Let me know if you'd like me to email it to you so you can see. It's something I'm still trying to get the WOW factor on myself but with it being bigger I get more information on it!! Good luck!!

here are the labels I use. The regular (30 to a page) I use for catalogs and return address. The small ones (80 to a page) I stick inside my catalogs (generally page 15, 30, & 45 - in case the cover ever is ripped off, I still have contact info in the catalog) and on recipe cards and places where the bigger catalog stickers won't work

Attachments

• PC Labels.doc
    108 KB · Views: 560
  • Catalog small labels.doc
    224 KB · Views: 638
Thank you so much !!!

Here is my label I use.

Avery 5160

:chef:

Attachments

• LABELS - Address 001 2010.doc
    903.5 KB · Views: 595

What are return address labels?

Return address labels are adhesive labels that contain your name and address. They are typically used to save time when sending out mail, as you can simply stick them onto envelopes instead of handwriting your address each time.

Why should I use eye-catching return address labels?

Eye-catching return address labels can add a personal touch to your mail and make it stand out in a pile of letters. They can also serve as a way to showcase your personality or add a fun element to your correspondence.

What should I consider when designing eye-catching return address labels?

When designing your return address labels, you should consider the font, colors, and graphics that will best represent your style and personality. You should also consider the size and shape of the label to ensure it fits well on your envelopes.

Can I customize my return address labels?

Yes, many companies offer customizable return address labels where you can choose from a variety of designs, fonts, and colors. Some companies even allow you to upload your own design or image for a truly unique label.

Where can I purchase eye-catching return address labels?

You can purchase eye-catching return address labels at office supply stores, online retailers, and through printing companies. Many companies also offer the option to order personalized labels directly from their websites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefheidi2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • babywings76