• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

About the October Host Special...

In summary, if a past co-host and a past host participate in a special, they can both get whatever the current host is eligible for. If the current host only qualifies for one item, then the past host and past co-host can only get one item as well. If the current host qualifies for two items, the past host and past co-host can opt to split the items, but only one item per person is allowed. When both a past host and past co-host are present, only one of them is eligible for the past host benefit. In the case of the host/co-host, only one item can be purchased and they must decide who gets it.
TheFreddiesCook
can a past co-host participate of the special? And what would a past host get on this special- one piece or two pieces of cookware?

I think they can get whatever the host gets.

So if the current host only has the sales to get one piece of cookware that's what the past host would get as well.

The co host and host woud have to decide who gets the host special.
if their show qualifies them for 1 choice, then only 1 can be ordered. If they're elgible for 2 choices, they can opt to split the 2. However, only 1 item of each is allowed. Meaning, they cannot both choose the 5 pc set.

The past host is entitled to one choice of whatever level is reached.

Ok, but these are a host and co-host from August, from whom a lady booked a show for October. I guess I want to know if both of them are eligible to purchase the host special at the ladies show in October.

They can not both get the host special, only one of them. The rules are that only two host specials total can be purchased when applicable - so only one of the past hosts can purchase the special on any show booked from their show.

No, sorry! Just like when they held their show, only one could get the monthly special. The same rule applies when you have a past host AND a past co-host. Only one qualifies for the past host benefit. If the current host has sales over $650, then the "past host" can get TWO pieces or sets from levels 1 & 2. So technically they could form together & each get a set in that instance, but the warranty would be under one name. I really don't think the computer will let you data entry both past host & past co-host & let each have one set. I'm sure you'd get an error message. ;)

Only one because a past host can only get ONE ITEM, no matter what level the current host's show closes. If the current host reaches the $650+ level, then the past host can select her item from the same Level 2 or Level 1 items as the host- but she only gets ONE.So in the host/co-host case, two past hosts, but only ONE item...so they have to figure out who wants it. :)

Sheila said:
No, sorry! Just like when they held their show, only one could get the monthly special. The same rule applies when you have a past host AND a past co-host. Only one qualifies for the past host benefit. If the current host has sales over $650, then the "past host" can get TWO pieces or sets from levels 1 & 2. So technically they could form together & each get a set in that instance, but the warranty would be under one name. I really don't think the computer will let you data entry both past host & past co-host & let each have one set. I'm sure you'd get an error message. ;)

This is not correct. The past host can get only one item and it's at whatever level the host gets. If the show is less than $650 they both get 1 item from level 1. If the show is $650+ the host gets to choose 2 items from levels 1 &/or 2 and the past host chooses one item from levels 1 or 2.

esavvymom said:
Only one because a past host can only get ONE ITEM, no matter what level the current host's show closes. If the current host reaches the $650+ level, then the past host can select her item from the same Level 2 or Level 1 items as the host- but she only gets ONE.

So in the host/co-host case, two past hosts, but only ONE item...so they have to figure out who wants it. :)

Exactly. I didn't realize the host/cohost were past hosts.

What is the October Host Special?

The October Host Special is a promotional offer available to Pampered Chef hosts during the month of October. It typically includes a discounted or free product or exclusive bundle that is only available to hosts who book and hold a party during the specified time period.

How do I qualify for the October Host Special?

To qualify for the October Host Special, you must book and hold a Pampered Chef party during the month of October. The party can be held in-person or virtually, and must meet the minimum sales requirement set by Pampered Chef. This information can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine the October Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the October Host Special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards and benefits in addition to the special offer. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information about the current host rewards program.

Is the October Host Special available in all countries?

The availability of the October Host Special may vary by country. Please check the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant to see if the offer is available in your country.

When will I receive my October Host Special?

The October Host Special will be shipped to you after your party has closed and your consultant has submitted the order. Shipping times may vary, but you can expect to receive your special within a few weeks after your party. Your consultant can provide more specific information about shipping times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies