• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the newest member of the Pampered Chef family?

In summary, the newest member of the Pampered Chef family is the Ultimate Mandoline, a versatile and efficient tool for slicing, julienning, and cubing fruits and vegetables. It stands out from other kitchen tools with its unique blade system, protective hand guard, and non-slip feet. The Ultimate Mandoline can be purchased through a consultant, on the website, or at select retail stores, and is suitable for both home and professional use. It also comes with a satisfaction guarantee, allowing for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
BeckyT@23
Hello my name is Rebecca Thoman. I chose pampered chef because I wanted to have a job where I could contribute to my family once my husband goes back to work full-time. As a mother of three I do a lot of cooking at therefore I can stand behind pampered chef products . I have used them before and they guarantees of the quality of the products are excellent . I am helping to make this a very successful side business for myself and my family .

Welcome to CS Rebecca!

1. Who is the newest member of the Pampered Chef family?

The newest member of the Pampered Chef family is the Ultimate Mandoline. It is a versatile and efficient tool that can slice, julienne, and cube fruits and vegetables with ease.

2. What sets the Ultimate Mandoline apart from other kitchen tools?

The Ultimate Mandoline has a unique blade system that allows for precise and consistent cuts every time. It also has a protective hand guard and non-slip feet for added safety and stability.

3. How can I purchase the Ultimate Mandoline?

You can purchase the Ultimate Mandoline through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. It is also available for purchase at select retail stores.

4. Can the Ultimate Mandoline be used for both home and professional cooking?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline is suitable for both home and professional use. It is designed to make meal prep quick and easy for anyone, regardless of their cooking experience.

5. Is there a warranty for the Ultimate Mandoline?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline comes with a guarantee of satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Gavin
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Patricia A Tana