• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Test Your Hostess Knowledge: How Well Do You Know Her?

In summary, the guest rated the hostess on a scale from 1-10 and determined which questions she was best at answering. The hostess then replied out loud to the guests and they marked the answers accordingly. The hostess with the most correct answers won something from the goodie bag.
debbieskitchenhelper
Gold Member
How well do you know your hostess?

Give a piece of paper to your guest and have them number it from 1-10 then ask them the following questions.

1. What is your hostess’s favorite color?
2. If she could have any vehicle what would it be?
3. How many kids does she have?
4. What is her favorite hobby?
5. Who is her favorite actor/actress?
6. What is her favorite item on the table?
7. What is her favorite scent (can be a perfume)?
8. What is her favorite cartoon / cartoon character?
9. What is her favorite animal?
10. If you were in need of something would your hostess give it to you if she can?

After everyone answers the questions then I read the question again to the hostess and she will reply out loud what her answer is, and they would mark on the paper if they got it right or wrong. Then they total up their score. The one with the most answers correct gets something from the goodie bag.

The last question is a great way to lead into how your guest can get free products and help your hostess at the same time for having a party. “Right now your hostess needs something from you and you are the only ones that can give it to her, and that is to book a party so she can get more free products.”

Wow, where did you come from with all these great ideas?:) You have some great files!

Debbie, thats an awesome game ... I think it would be great to get bookings .. hopefully it would work for me! Thats one of my trouble spots, getting bookings from shows, I'll have to try this though!

:) Copied, patsted, saved! Thanks I love this- Im going to use it next week

I went to a PL party and the consultant did the same game but she added stuff about candles. Maybe we should change it around with PC stuff.;)

1. What is the purpose of the "Test Your Hostess Knowledge" game?

The purpose of this game is to help consultants get to know their hostesses better and improve their relationship with them. It also serves as a fun icebreaker at parties.

2. How do I access the "Test Your Hostess Knowledge" game?

The game can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through the consultant's back office. It can also be printed out and played in person at parties.

3. Can I customize the questions in the game?

Yes, the game allows consultants to create their own questions and tailor them to their specific hostesses and parties.

4. How do I keep track of my hostesses' answers?

The game provides a printable answer sheet for consultants to record their hostesses' answers. They can also use the back office to keep track of the answers and results.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can play the game with a hostess?

No, consultants can play the game with a hostess as many times as they'd like. It can be a fun way to engage with the hostess and her guests at multiple parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • diradt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
diradt
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies