• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you know you can use your muffin tin for more than just baking?

In summary, the "9 Ways to Use a Muffin Tin" recipe is a versatile recipe that allows you to use a muffin tin in nine different ways to create a variety of dishes, from breakfast to dinner to dessert. Some examples of dishes that can be made using this recipe include mini quiches, muffin tin meatloaves, mac and cheese cups, and mini fruit pies. You can use a regular muffin tin or a jumbo muffin tin for this recipe. To properly grease the tin, use non-stick cooking spray or butter. These dishes can also be made in advance and reheated later.
byrd1956
Gold Member
My husband's cousin's wife shared this from Country Living Magazine on FB: "Turn this classic baking tool into a multipurpose mini meal maker: http://spr.ly/6183mgql"

I posted "I think Country Living Magazine must have been talking to a Pampered Chef consultant. We've been doing this with our Brownie Pan, Muffin Pan and Mini Muffin Pan for quite a while."

I agree! These are some of the same tips I've been giving about using the muffin pan (and, now the Brownie Pan)for years.

That's a great idea! I love finding new uses for kitchen tools, especially ones that I already have. I'll have to try using my brownie pan for mini meals. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is the "9 Ways to Use a Muffin Tin" recipe?

The "9 Ways to Use a Muffin Tin" recipe is a versatile recipe that allows you to use a muffin tin in nine different ways to create a variety of dishes, from breakfast to dinner to dessert.

2. What are some examples of dishes that can be made using this recipe?

Some examples include mini quiches, muffin tin meatloaves, mac and cheese cups, and mini fruit pies. The possibilities are endless!

3. Can I use a regular muffin tin for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin tin for this recipe. However, if you want to make larger portions, you can also use a jumbo muffin tin.

4. Are there any tips for properly greasing the muffin tin?

To prevent your food from sticking to the muffin tin, it is recommended to properly grease the tin with non-stick cooking spray or butter before adding the ingredients.

5. Can I make these dishes in advance and reheat them later?

Yes, these dishes can be made in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer. To reheat, simply pop them back in the oven or microwave until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg