• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Figuring Out the Cost of a 7-Piece SS Set

In summary, the 7-Piece SS Set from Pampered Chef includes a variety of stainless steel cookware pieces that may vary depending on current promotions and discounts. The set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The stainless steel used is high-quality and durable, designed to resist rust and corrosion. Individual pieces can also be purchased separately for a customizable collection. It is best to check the website or contact a consultant for accurate pricing.
PamperChefCarol
Does anyone know, or could anyone figure out, what each piece in the 7 piece SS set costs? I have a customer/host who wants only part of the set and I need to know what that part would cost.

Thanks a bunch.

If I understand you correctly, you would like what is the price of a certain size lid, a certain size pan etc.? Unless you call the HO, I would think that it would be an estimate that you can make on your own judging from the price of open stock pieces.

That would be my best guess! Sorry I couldn't be of more help.:(

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide specific pricing information for the 7 piece SS set as it can vary depending on the retailer and any current promotions or discounts. It would be best to check with the retailer or manufacturer directly for the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information.

1. How much does the 7-Piece SS Set cost?

The cost of the 7-Piece SS Set varies depending on current promotions and discounts. It is best to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most accurate pricing.

2. What is included in the 7-Piece SS Set?

The 7-Piece SS Set includes a variety of stainless steel cookware pieces, such as a skillet, saucepan, and stockpot. The exact pieces may vary, so it's important to check the product description for a complete list.

3. Is the 7-Piece SS Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our stainless steel cookware is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to extend the life of your cookware.

4. What is the quality of the stainless steel used in the 7-Piece SS Set?

The stainless steel used in our 7-Piece SS Set is high-quality and durable. It is designed to resist rust and corrosion, making it a long-lasting addition to your kitchen.

5. Can I purchase individual pieces from the 7-Piece SS Set?

Yes, individual pieces from the 7-Piece SS Set can be purchased separately. This allows you to customize your cookware collection and only purchase the pieces you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jeninthekitchen5