• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it Possible to Save 66% on Items Under $20?

In summary, "66% Under $20" is a special promotion where 66% of the products offered are priced under $20. This includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as measuring cups, spatulas, and cutting boards. There is no limit on the number of products that can be purchased under this promotion, but availability is limited. All products under this promotion are of the same high quality as regular-priced products and cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons.
yummy4tummy
Ok I put together this flyer for those that have ever heard...it costs too much (haven't we all?) Let me know what you think. Thanks

Valerie

Attachments

• PC66%.doc
    199.5 KB · Views: 534
Thanks for the fantastic flyer. Just what I need to put in my Hostess packets and on the tri-fold cardboard display board.

Great flyer thank you for posting it.

That's a neat flyer!

Great flyer Yummy, good job!

That is a great flyer and catchy! Great job! It's amazing how many people make that comment about our prices when the other companies are just as high if not higher with poorer quality,etc! I love when I can show people that we aren't as unreachable as they think especially when they hold a show!

I have to say that so many people think our prices are so high.. but have you seen the new Tupperware catalog??? Its ridiculous at how high their prices are. So happy I chose PC!

This flyer will help prove that we are not 'expensive'

Terrific flyer. Thank you for sharing. Chefers are the best!!!!:D

I love that flyer! That is awesome that you actually calculated it... I've been tempted to, but have always resisted the urge, as I knew my cluster would laugh at me (I'm the numbers person in our group). So thank you for doing it for me!

What does "66% Under $20" mean?

"66% Under $20" refers to a special promotion where 66% of the products offered are priced under $20. This allows customers to purchase high-quality kitchen tools and cookware at an affordable price.

What types of products are included in the "66% Under $20" promotion?

The "66% Under $20" promotion includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware such as measuring cups, spatulas, cutting boards, and more. These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase under the "66% Under $20" promotion?

No, there is no limit on how many products you can purchase under this promotion. However, keep in mind that the promotion is only available while supplies last, so it's best to act quickly if you see something you like.

Are the products under the "66% Under $20" promotion of the same quality as regular-priced products?

Yes, all of our products, including those under the "66% Under $20" promotion, are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. We stand behind the quality of our products and want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases.

Can I use a discount code or coupon on products under the "66% Under $20" promotion?

Unfortunately, no. The "66% Under $20" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. However, you are still getting a great deal on high-quality products that are already priced under $20.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
salywa
  • PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies