• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick and Easy 30 Min Chicken Recipe for Dinner

In summary, to make a delicious chicken dish in 30 minutes, preheat your oven to 375°F, season chicken breasts and bake for 20-25 minutes. You can use frozen chicken but it will take longer to cook. Different types of chicken can be used, just adjust cooking time. Quick and easy marinades include Italian dressing, soy sauce and honey, or lemon juice and garlic. A slow cooker is not recommended for a 30 minute chicken dish.
pampchef.angel
I am attempting to make the 30 min chicken in the DCB for a quick dinner tonight. Can I use split chicken breasts and should I remove the skin first?

I would imagine you could use the split chicken breasts just fine...would take far less time than the whole chicken. Removing the skin is your option. I know that 3 boneless, skinless breasts take just 8 minutes (followed by a 10 minute rest).

HTH

Thanks so much. I've never made this before and wasn't sure how the skin on option would be - didn't want to end up with a dish full of grease!

You might...keeping the skin on might keep the meat a little moister, but you'll definitely have some grease...and the skin doesn't crisp (the paprika in the rub is what makes it look browned). So it's really up to you.

I made the 30 minute chicken tonight and it was just great...I was surprised at how good it was!!!!

I made the fajitas last week and they were great too...and yes a lot less cook time. Great meal after working all day!

The 10-min pork tenderloin in the DCB is great, as well.

1. How do I make a delicious chicken dish in 30 minutes?

To make a quick and tasty chicken dish, start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and season with your desired spices. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Serve with your favorite side dishes for a complete meal in just 30 minutes!

2. Can I use frozen chicken for a 30 minute meal?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken for a 30 minute meal, but it will take longer to cook. It is recommended to thaw the chicken first for quicker and more even cooking. If using frozen chicken, add an extra 10-15 minutes to the cooking time.

3. Can I use different types of chicken for a 30 minute meal?

Absolutely! You can use chicken breasts, thighs, or tenderloins for a 30 minute meal. Just adjust the cooking time according to the thickness of the chicken. Thinner cuts like tenderloins will cook faster than thicker cuts like chicken breasts.

4. What are some quick and easy marinades for chicken?

Some quick and easy marinades for chicken include Italian dressing, soy sauce and honey, or lemon juice and garlic. You can also use pre-made marinades from the grocery store for even quicker meal prep.

5. Can I make a 30 minute chicken dish in a slow cooker?

No, a slow cooker is not recommended for a 30 minute chicken dish. Slow cookers are designed to cook food at a low temperature over a longer period of time. For a quick chicken dish, it is best to use the oven, stovetop, or grill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kzegar