3 Minute Dips

Discussion in 'Recipes and Tips' started by pkd09, Aug 21, 2013.

1. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I have tried two of these dips at my past two shows and the guests love them! I don't have the Brie Baker so I have been using my small round baker. YUMMO for sure!

2. esavvymom

esavvymom CS Leader Staff Member

Good idea with the RCB. Using the RCb would make more sense to me from a multi function tool, vs the Brie Baker which wouldnt be as useful for other things.
    .I assume you double the recipe or does it turn ok sufficient with regular recipe?

3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I have been using the regular recipe and it is fine. I do it quickly at the very beginning for the guests to nibble on while I do my presentation and primary recipe.

4. byrd1956

byrd1956 Gold Member

what are you making??

5. keynibear

keynibear

I don't have the Brie Baker either, nor do I have the small round baker, but I do have another similar dish that works. I haven't yet demonstrated the recipe for any shows, but I do plan on using it on the 24th.

I am also going to try to earn the Brie baker. You can earn the baker in October.

6. JanisF

JanisF Gold Member

At an open house that my director sponsored, she used the egg cooker, for two different 3-minute dips. I don't know how the recipe differed (time/amount) but I love the variety aspect and I will try to experiment with this later this weekend.

7. raebates

raebates CS Leader Staff Member

I've also seen this done with the Single Serving stoneware piece. They put the dip in 3 of the wells, and used the other wells to hold the veggies for dipping.