• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Open House w/ Pampered Chef, Scentsy & Thirty-One!

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Open House" event is a collaborative effort between Pampered Chef, Scentsy, and Thirty-One to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. The event will take place on October 15th at the local community center and will feature products from all three companies, with a portion of sales being donated to breast cancer research. There will also be special promotions, discounts, raffle prizes, and giveaways at the event. If unable to attend, individuals can still support the cause by purchasing products through online party links.
Mary Buckwalter
Pampered chef and Scentsy Thirty-one open house
Hi we are doing an open house for help whip cancer but we will also have Scentsy and Thirty-one here and trying to get flyer ideas.. Anyone have any suggestions? I am also trying to get neighbors all to attend.... We are really excited to do the open house but not sure how to invite.. Different things catches ppls eyes.. I will be doing a drawing and lots of give-a-ways.. Thanks for any help at all:confused:

Try the links at the bottom of this page. You can also search the forum by going to Google and typing your search terms followed by "site:chefsuccess.com" to get results. I think the biggest key to good attendance is that all participating consultants invite their customers, and do so just like we would coach our hosts to do: personal invitation, reminder calls etc.

P.S. We're not allowed to have a full link to our PWS online, so you'll have to modify your signature so it just says /estepp

Hi there! That sounds like a great event you have planned. For flyer ideas, you could try incorporating images of the products that will be available (Pampered Chef, Scentsy, and Thirty-One) and maybe highlighting some of the top products or special deals that will be offered. You could also include information about the help whip cancer cause and how attending the open house will support it. As for inviting neighbors, you could try creating a social media event and inviting people through there, or going door-to-door with flyers or personally inviting them. Offering a special discount or free gift to those who attend could also be a good incentive. Best of luck with your open house!

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer Open House" event?

The "Help Whip Cancer Open House" event is a collaborative effort between Pampered Chef, Scentsy, and Thirty-One to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. It is a fun and interactive event where you can shop for products from all three companies while also supporting a great cause.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on October 15th from 2pm-6pm at the local community center. The exact address is 123 Main Street, Anytown, USA.

3. Can I purchase products at the event?

Yes, you can purchase products from Pampered Chef, Scentsy, and Thirty-One at the event. A portion of the sales will be donated to breast cancer research.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for attending the event?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts available at the event. There will also be raffle prizes and giveaways throughout the day.

5. How can I help support breast cancer research if I am unable to attend the event?

If you are unable to attend the event, you can still support breast cancer research by purchasing products through our online party links. A portion of the sales from online purchases will also be donated to the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jammie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikkijo
  • Ginger428