• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 2017 Calendars - Help Requested

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of calendars for 2017, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and magnetic calendars, with customizable options available. These calendars are currently available for purchase on their website and through independent consultants, and bulk ordering options are also offered for corporate or promotional use. The themes and designs of the calendars vary, from cooking and food-related images to nature, travel, and inspirational themes. Pampered Chef has a 30-day return policy for all products, including calendars, and customers can contact their customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.
barbara_anne
did anyone happen to order extra 2017 calendars? I had a recent death in the family and it completely slipped my mind to order calendars.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any extra 2017 calendars available for purchase. You may want to try looking online for a digital version.

1. What types of calendars does Pampered Chef offer for 2017?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of calendars for 2017, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and magnetic calendars. We also have customizable options available.

2. Are the calendars for 2017 already available for purchase?

Yes, our 2017 calendars are currently available for purchase on our website and through our independent consultants. We recommend purchasing early to ensure availability.

3. Can I order calendars in bulk for corporate or promotional use?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for calendars. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

4. Are the 2017 calendars only for kitchen or cooking-related themes?

No, our calendars feature a variety of themes and designs. While many do have cooking or food-related images, we also offer nature, travel, and inspirational themes.

5. What is the return policy for calendars?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day return policy for all our products, including calendars. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef